Season opening car show at XXX in Issaquah May 23

cjp69

This sunday is the season opener at Triple X Burgers in Issaquah (425.392.1266), usually they get a good turnout of several hundred cars, and I think it starts around 9 or 10 am.

Come on out, especially if you have a new "old" Mustang to show off!

Originally posted by cjp69
This sunday is the season opener at Triple X Burgers in Issaquah (425.392.1266), usually they get a good turnout of several hundred cars, and I think it starts around 9 or 10 am.

Come on out, especially if you have a new "old" Mustang to show off!

LOL :D

I'll be there with the wife and kids...

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
That's a great show! It brings out a wide variety of vehicles. I plan on hauling the family out there.

Cool, see you guys there as well! Dan, what are you doing checking the board in the middle of the morning?

Hey guys, this is my first post. I live in Issaquah and am actually about the be in the market for a GN in June or July. Too bad I missed the meet. I used to go down to XXX all the time when I was a kid. Hopefully I can make it next time and meet some of you guys. Well, just wanted to say hi.

James

Hey James,

You didn't miss much from a "turbo" car perspective. The only board members there were Frank and I, neither one of us brought our GN's. I brought my 69 GS as my GN is at a local muscle car lot for sale, and Frank wanted to show off his wife's new 68 Mustang.

There was only 1 GN there, an 87 I think, and it was for sale for $9,700. Couldn't tell much about it as the hood was closed, other than the paint was pretty rough.

Chris

Welcome aboard James!

I know of a sweet GN for sale at Muscle Cars NW.

"and Frank wanted to show off his wife's new 68 Mustang"

Funny. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

I just don't get it, Frank. You spend hours detailing your GN with high dollar Zaino polish before the car show and then take the Mustang :confused: ;)

Re: Welcome aboard James!

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
I know of a sweet GN for sale at Muscle Cars NW.

"and Frank wanted to show off his wife's new 68 Mustang"

Funny. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Hmm, muscle cars NW? Where is this place? I really gotta start looking because my car is almost ready to go on the market.

James

Welcome, James. I'm confident you will be turned onto the "dark side" soon enough.

Best place to hook up with a bunch of us turbo buick wacko's is at Burgermaster in Lynnwood/Mill Creek on Saturday's around 9pm. It may be an off time this weekend because of the three day holiday weekend, but we'll see. You'll see us post about it here.

Chat with Chris aka cjp69. He has a nicely modded GN for sale, I believe.

Re: Re: Welcome aboard James!

Originally posted by jet864
Hmm, muscle cars NW? Where is this place? I really gotta start looking because my car is almost ready to go on the market.

James

James,

Muscle Cars NW is at 109 South Tillicum Street Renton WA 98055, about a block or two south of the Renton airport.

If you want more info on my car, you can send me an email at chris.pollak@primus.com and I can send you pictures and info.

Cjp69, you have mail. I'll see if I can stop by your hang out spot sometime soon.

James