sd-slider BBQ/ Spoolfool cool car show @ Bates June 2nd.

Thanks Mike, for keeping the spirit alive I'm glad you & Slider chose to hold the Bates event again. I hope to be there to support it & look forward to my friends/customers/sons to attend also. :D

I'm in for this :) Just need to get the bumper fillers painted and on :eek:

It is a long haul, but I do plan on being there and am sure a few locals will join the fun!

The Saturday night before this event, Barona Drag strip will be operating, sounds to me like a perfect weekend away from the desert heat! :)

I will not be empty handed, as you will get some "good stuff" for the raffle! :D

Since you guys have an admiral goal of the largest Buick "get together" on the West Coast, mine is to have the best raffle prizes there! :D

If you are a vendor or owner, are you up for that challenge? :eek:

Nick Barona is not beach weather, it will be hot out there too. Not Arizona hot but you get the idea.

Since we're talking about Eric and his "Super Powers".;)
Rumor has it that he's been busy spooling up a new little turbo project. Big congratulations to Eric/ sd-slider on his new son born last Tuesday. If he wasn't up to his ears in Doo-doo helping with this show, he most definitely is with diapers at home. :D

Mike B.

The latest "project" was born March 8th and his name is Mason Eric Brown. He weighed in @ 7lbs 15oz of boost and 21 1/4" off the line.

He's already excited about this years show and hopes to be sporting a black onesie with a TR logo! :)

The latest "project" was born March 8th and his name is Mason Eric Brown. He weighed in @ 7lbs 15oz of boost and 21 1/4" off the line.

He's already excited about this years show and hopes to be sporting a black onesie with a TR logo! :)

:)

I think that the Bowling Green event gets over a hundred Turbo Buicks. The Orlando show gets around 50 most years. Not sure about the other shows. We're just going to try for the biggest West Coast show and see where it goes from there.:)

Mike B.

I've been to both events several times.... (BG and Nut Farm) The Bates Nut Farm event is, hands down, the better event.

If anyone is on the fence on this, I strongly encourage you to check it out. You will not be sorry!! Wish I could attend. Best of luck to you Mike and Eric- If I still lived close I'd volunteer to come help you guys out!:cool:

Thanks Mike, for keeping the spirit alive I'm glad you & Slider chose to hold the Bates event again. I hope to be there to support it & look forward to my friends/customers/sons to attend also. :D

Sweet... you bringing that slow Zr1??

How many cars have you counted up so far? Are we near your goal of 50?

1. Rafael limited
2. Jorge turbo MC
3. Sergio GN
4. Gaby ttype
5. Gran Beto
Louis?

What about all the riverside guys??
I'll start calling then!!!