Scorpion P/N SCC-SPC1048BL

Bill_Ritter

Plays with Fire
I need a set of Scorpion rockers for 14 bolt aluminum GN-1 Heads. The set I have cracked at the tips by the roller pin. (so I already have the studs and push rod guides)

Will the SCC-SPC1048BL Rockers fit the GN1 14 bolt head?

Here's the link for reference. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/scc-spc1048bl/overview/ They are listed to fit 3.8L v6.

There is also another part # that is listed to fit 4.3L v6 http://www.summitracing.com/parts/scc-scp1094bl/overview/ but I dont see any differences listed when you compare the specs. I'm sure there is though.

Any help would be appreciated, I need these ASAP if they'll work!

I heard that as well, MANY years ago but never verified if it was accurate or not. I may just order both sets and see which ones work, since I have correct ones here to match them up against.

You already have the studs and guide plates at least

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We went through this and end up getting them from Weber. Part # spc1093bl. I don't think the ones your talking about have the offset needed. I may be wrong

Edit: The 1094's are listed as having a ratio of 1.55/1.65, is that an "either/or" or is it a set of mixed ratios for exhaust and intake? Now i'm just curious haha

I need 1.55 ratio arms

I'll call webber today.

Last edited:
I might have some used ones that you can have. We had a couple that the needles fell out of. I will see what ratio they are if you want them

The ones I have are 1.6. You might be able to get a trunion kit for these cheaper than a complete set of rocker. Like I said, they just had some needles fall out of the trunion. Just throwing it out there

The ones I have are 1.6. You might be able to get a trunion kit for these cheaper than a complete set of rocker. Like I said, they just had some needles fall out of the trunion. Just throwing it out there

I bit the bullet and ordered a set, But Kevin B. will probably take those off your hands. I found a Buick vendor with them sitting on the shelf, Shipped out today.

I was going to say that you might have been able to put your trunions in these rocker. Don't throw yours away