OC Stage Motor/ shortblock

tom robison

ALL UP IN THEM GUTZ
I have decided to sell my backup Stage 2 motor. I built it last year and had a complete stage 2 headed motor ready to go. I sold the stage 2 heads and intake and put a set of fresh TA performance heads on it since I run production heads. I built this to run in the low 5.00 range in the 1/8 mile. Crank and rods are previously used and very nice pieces. Machine work was done at Performance Engineering in Hamilton oh and assembly by me. Here is what I have.

Stage 2 153 on center block. 4.030. Has 1 sleeve that has been ran previously.

3.59 stroke Bryant billet crank std/std that has been polished.

Billet Crower rods. 6.5" length that have been resized.

Race Tec pistons 4.030. 10.5 to 1 compression.

TA Performance Heads. Port work by myself. Heads are fresh from BES with new TA Performance valves, springs for hydraulic roller, guides and valve job. I do not have flow numbers

Arp studs

King bearings

Matched JW flexplate

BMS hub

Nice stock 14 bolt pan

You only get what is listed above.

You will need cam, lifters, timing cover, TA performance shaft mounted rockers for there heads, oiling system, intake and .....

Price drop $9000 Long block as listed , $6000 for shortblock. OBO Must be picked up in St. Leon In. Buyer will touch, taste and smell it before they buy. Read Less

IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0561.JPG
IMG_0562.JPG
IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0567.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0565.JPG
    IMG_0565.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
I have decided to sell my backup Stage 2 motor. I built it last year and had a complete stage 2 headed motor ready to go. I sold the stage 2 heads and intake and put a set of fresh TA performance heads on it since I run production heads. I built this to run in the low 5.00 range in the 1/8 mile. Crank and rods are previously used and very nice pieces. Machine work was done at Performance Engineering in Hamilton oh and assembly by me. Here is what I have.

Stage 2 153 on center block. 4.030. Has 1 sleeve that has been ran previously.

3.59 stroke Bryant billet crank std/std that has been polished.

Billet Crower rods. 6.5" length that have been resized.

Race Tec pistons 4.030. 10.5 to 1 compression.

TA Performance Heads. Port work by myself. Heads are fresh from BES with new TA Performance valves, springs for hydraulic roller, guides and valve job. I do not have flow numbers

Arp studs

King bearings

Matched JW flexplate

BMS hub

Nice stock 14 bolt pan

You only get what is listed above.

You will need cam, lifters, timing cover, TA performance shaft mounted rockers for there heads, oiling system, intake and .....

Price drop $9000 Long block as listed , $6000 for shortblock. OBO Must be picked up in St. Leon In. Buyer will touch, taste and smell it before they buy. Read Less