Scared 5.0 Mustang?

T-TyPe86

The OhIo KiD
hey guys the name is Lee just got my 86' T-Type a month or so ago. Caught a funny pic and wanted to know what ppl thought! What do you think is goin through that Mustang and its owners head at the sight of my Turbo Regal? Looks scared too me HAHAHA Let me know what you think!:D

Attachments

• scared stang.jpg
    scared stang.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 214
Thanks

Clean car. Motor pics? Anything done to it?

Thanks Squid4life.I currently do not have any motor pics im working on getting some tho. As Far as mods i have done a hooker cat-back exhuast, Lucas .009 inj.,Kirban billet alum. ADJ. fuel reg., Reds xp fuel pump,reds 106 race chip,volt booster,MSD wires and a Vince Janis built Transmission with a Trans brake. Turbo, intercooler,downpipe, and converter are coming very soon though.
What size rim/tire u runnen and what BS?

The rims are 15in WELD Pro stars with 3.5 in bs,the tires are p275/50/R15 MT ET Street Radials with 215/60/15 on the front

Thanks Squid4life.I currently do not have any motor pics im working on getting some tho. As Far as mods i have done a hooker cat-back exhuast, Lucas .009 inj.,Kirban billet alum. ADJ. fuel reg., Reds xp fuel pump,reds 106 race chip,volt booster,MSD wires and a Vince Janis built Transmission with a Trans brake. Turbo, intercooler,downpipe, and converter are coming very soon though.

Sounds like a very nice setup! Enjoy the car!

If you think the car is speaking to you I would highly suggest medications. ;)

Nice ride.

Nice car what city in Ohio are you from? Former Buckeye, cant believe ive been in vegas 3 years!:cool: