Scanmaster readings

buickGN3:16

02's - 530-550, AF- 04, LB- 29-31, BAT- 13.8-14.2, INT- 128, BL- 142, CLT- 162, ATS- 66, RPM- 775-825, TPS- .42, IAC- 07, fuel press- 38 line on, This is @ 39deg outside temp.. Anyone see anything too far out of the norm? i realize my BL is a little high & these readings were taken at 160ish engine temp at idle as u see in the readings! Thanks in advance

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

BLM's are a touch outside the +/- 10 range. Not a huge deal as its still within the correction range of the ECM but you should check for air leaks, vacuum leaks, cracked header, plugged fuel filter, PCV, etc, etc.

Air temp sensor says 66? But you said its 39 degrees out, I don't know if thats a problem.

yep, kinda weird huh? I figured its picking up some engine bay heat but i dunno if thats possible

BLM's are a touch outside the +/- 10 range. Not a huge deal as its still within the correction range of the ECM but you should check for air leaks, vacuum leaks, cracked header, plugged fuel filter, PCV, etc, etc.
i have no header cracks but i did notice that someone drilled a very small hole in the side of the flange that bolts to the back of the turbo " previous header owner im guessing" who knows why,, & i havent welded it up yet! they are stock headers in very nice shape.

02's - 530-550, AF- 04, LB- 29-31, BAT- 13.8-14.2, INT- 128, BL- 142, CLT- 162, ATS- 66, RPM- 775-825, TPS- .42, IAC- 07, fuel press- 38 line on, This is @ 39deg outside temp.. Anyone see anything too far out of the norm? i realize my BL is a little high & these readings were taken at 160ish engine temp at idle as u see in the readings! Thanks in advance

Plug up that small hole first & foremost.
o2's are low & BLM's are high & IAC is a bit too low.....

I'd suggest you check for and address any pre turbo vacuum leaks first & all your vacuum line /PCV hoses & connections first, then adjust IAC closer to 20. Your ECM is adding fuel to addess a lean condition.....You may need to add some fuel to bring down BLMs to address this. If that doesn't work, next I'd look at throwing a new Denso O2 sensor in to see if this will fix the low 02 issue.
Just me 2cents.

While driving tonight my BL was between 119 - 122 @ 55mph & my ATS was 36 with the outside air temp at 34 tonight but ATS does slowly climb into the 60's as i idle some. Drove about 25miles or so total

3" chevy but i dont know which one, its aluminum! is there a # on it that will tell me what ive got?

i am running a k&n cone filter with the end cap cut off & a screen over the hole if that would make any readings off!?

Do you have a picture? If there is unfiltered air I would think that's not a good practice...especially on a regularly driven car.

Yeah ill post one up. its unfiltered but it does have a very fine trash screen just on the end cap

I don't think that would throw off your readings but I wouldn't want unfiltered air going through my intake system then the combustion camber.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1386192973.297579.jpg