scanmaster 2.1, 3" stainless TH style, bailey 2 step

twodafloor

Twodafloor
scanmaster 2.1 with hood- offers, paypal only 3" stainless TH style internal gate downpipe bought years ago from Southeast $300.00 Bailey 2step new in box- offers mark 703-328-4772 text ok work nights..

sorry guys- I am having difficulty getting pics in to the post. Will try to figure out and have on this weekend. Mark

If you want you can text me the pictures of the scanmaster and Downpipe. I text you not to long after you posted this ad. Thanks

scanmaster 2.1 with hood- offers, paypal only 3" stainless TH style internal gate downpipe bought years ago from Southeast $300.00 Bailey 2step new in box- offers mark 703-328-4772 text ok work nights..
183.JPG 179.JPG 181.JPG 182.JPG 184.JPG 180.JPG

sorry for the delay guys pics on now As for there being a line -the only line is for those making an offer. The dp is nice with a small indentation from when my motor mount went south. Gate moves freely and disc swivels freely. As of now- money talks Thanks

scanmaster and dp have been sold. Thanks for your interest. 2 step still available. These are $229.00 new this one is new in box- offers.

How much for the 2 step thx
sorry didn't get back to you - I am open to offers on the 2 step, I paid $229.00 for it a few years back and I am guessing they aren't in much demand now because bailey incorporated the feature in the TR-6. So make me an offer. Thanks, Mark