F/S: GN1 3" DP w/ 38mm WG; RJC PS pulley....

turbohh

For Sale:

1. I have a 3" raw stainless finish downpipe, made by GN1Performance, with the 38mm external gate. I bought this one from Mark Hueffman at TR Custom Parts about three years ago. It is in good shape, save for the small dent from the control arm (my car is lowered 1.5"). I personally have fit this DP up with GN1 headers only, although according to Mark's website info, this DP should work with ATR or Kenne-Bell style headers. I do not believe this pipe will work with stock-type headers (GM/Poston etc). Also, this DP requires trimming on the firewall upper/lower body join flange, and may require trimming of your pass inner fender depending on your motor mounts/body mounts etc. I will include a copper WG gasket, 4 socket head bolts, and the install instructions.I'd like $300 shipped to your door in the lower 48, no extra for PayPal. First one to PM they want it gets it.

GN_DP_01.jpg

GN_DP_02.jpg

GN_DP_05.jpg

GN_DP_03.jpg

GN_DP_04.jpg

2. I have a RJC power steering pulley, Razor style, natural finish for sale. It's in pretty good shape, I removed some of the small dings, and cleaned and hand-polished it. I'd like $45 shipped to your door, no extra for PayPal. First one to PM me that they want it gets it.

100_1753.jpg

100_1754.jpg

100_1755.jpg

Thanks for looking...
John A. Turbohh

ThreeRail, you're second in line. Another member PM'd me ahead of you and said they'd take it. You'll be up if that deal falls through for some reason. I'll post here about sale status.

Sincerly,
John A, Turbohh

RJC pulley sold (Thanks, Tony!) ... Thanks to all who inquired...

DP still available...

Turbohh, what type of set-up was the dp on? How is the boost control? I am very interested and have money ready.

PMs replied to ... Sale pending on DP...

2ToneNV, you'll be next in line if sale fall through for some reason.

Mark, thanks for your post... I didn't realize that the DP would fit with stockers...

2toneNV, message me. I have one just like thus but it's Jet Hot coated. I just removed it.

Coach.

Anyone else needing a dp/ setup I have one of these that's never been run. PM me if interested