scams on ebay

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
i know this is not the place for it,but i need some help here..item #4608559065,is a scam on ebay ,and im hi bidder at 189k,for a 4 wheeler,im useing my other name (myonlineaudio)because the guy has ejected my first bid..look in the fraud section on this site and you will see his history...he is now moving on to the grandnationals and gnx cars,there is one on ebay right now...a gnx for $8700...most of his auctions he ask you to contact him first,then he offers it to you cheap,sends you a spoof paypal protection,and your done....any listings he does with bidding available i will post in the fraud section...if you have nothing to do ,like me right now,bid hi and bid often...lol...

Different Question for Ebay Sellers?

I am aware of the $8000 GNX, Ferrari, Hemicuda scam on ebay, been bidding them up to millions for years.

Can anyone tell me why a host of scammers, almost always zero bidders, is bidding cars up to the reserve, winning them, and never showing up? If you look the the completed items on buick grand national you'll see many cars hit reserve and have to get relisted? Or that some bidders are currently hi bid, all meeting reserve, on 3 or more cars?

My car is purchased, but since I still watch the market i've noticed this.

NHRA Super Gas said:
I am aware of the $8000 GNX, Ferrari, Hemicuda scam on ebay, been bidding them up to millions for years.

Can anyone tell me why a host of scammers, almost always zero bidders, is bidding cars up to the reserve, winning them, and never showing up? If you look the the completed items on buick grand national you'll see many cars hit reserve and have to get relisted? Or that some bidders are currently hi bid, all meeting reserve, on 3 or more cars?

My car is purchased, but since I still watch the market i've noticed this.

Lots of people with big dreams and no money. :rolleyes: