Saw this on racingjunk - please sit

10 minutes, a plastic knife and a screwdriver would fix that. There's nothing (other than the sweeeet ground FX) that appears wrong with that car.

Here's a funny thought.

What if it's a GNX....and he doesn't know it (previous owner made it a sleeper)

what if the previous owner was Charlie Sheen? The possibilities are endless.

The price is hilarious.

Just not my style. I can only imagine the pain that car went through when they drilled the trunk for that fast and furious tail.

Here's a funny thought.

What if it's a GNX....and he doesn't know it (previous owner made it a sleeper)

what if the previous owner was Charlie Sheen? The possibilities are endless.

The price is hilarious.

I guess you're right!:rolleyes:

But...and it's a big one.

OP

If it was offered at $4700 you would be all over it. In the time it took you to post this reference, it would have been scooped up. Another survivor rescued.

It could have a perfect interior in it, well and documented records. That's worth $9K to me. :biggrin:

Then the $.75 for the plastic knife and me renting my own screwdriver. Gotta account for everything.

I e-mailed to see what the location was. I would seriously try to reason why the seller offers this price. I really am curious.
I will be down by Daytona in a couple weeks.

But...and it's a big one.

OP

If it was offered at $4700 you would be all over it. In the time it took you to post this reference, it would have been scooped up. Another survivor rescued.

I agree - just thought the fast and furious look combined with the asking price were kinda off a little. Now that I think about it even the movie didn't desecrate the GN - other than the sound bytes of the car accelerating(sounded like a N/A v8).

You guys are clueless!!! That is CLEARLY an ex FBI car! The FBI took GNX's and put the V8 Olds 307 in em (added ponies) and then added the body kits! I'd say that this is obviously one of the prototypes!

You guys are clueless!!! That is CLEARLY an ex FBI car! The FBI took GNX's and put the V8 Olds 307 in em (added ponies) and then added the body kits! I'd say that this is obviously one of the prototypes!

I think you might be on to something! You sure it was FBI or MIB (you know - Men In Black).:biggrin:

If it turns out this is some kind of hidden treasure - I'll be requiring a small finders fee! :biggrin:

Finders fee....I wouldn't do it any other way. Technically I owe charlef1 about 2.7 million dollars.

I completely agree about the "presentation", team that up with the asking price and you have a recepie for a very long term sale.

Finders fee....I wouldn't do it any other way. Technically I owe charlef1 about 2.7 million dollars.

I completely agree about the "presentation", team that up with the asking price and you have a recepie for a very long term sale.

Now that's funny Dan.:biggrin: I owe you some for the plastic parts I still need to get from you so let's call it even Bud.:smile:

That car is truely sad though. Maybe he'll take your ferd in trade?:rolleyes::tongue::biggrin:

I just knew there were more factory options then people have been listing:tongue:

That thing is pimp!!

There is an MCSS in my town for sale right now that has the side-skirts like that on it. It's looks just as ghey on the Monte too.