Saw this on racingjunk - please sit

I sent the guy a email to tell him how I realy love what he has done to they poor car. I asked were I could get me some of dem ground effects and would he help me install them. He emailed me back and told me that they don't make that kit anymore lol lol and it was a one of a kind . He got that sh!t right !!!!!!

He's obviously new to the market and does not have a clear understanding of value....though it may be worth that much to him.

The best approach is not to inundate him with the "what's and why's" of the car but to try and find out how he values the car at the price and work from there. That car can be talked down to a realistic and sellable value.

I agree, but noticed everyone that posted here says "he".
If my wife were to try and sell my car she'd probably list if for $50,000. Jus' sayin'.;)

i don't think it really looks *THAT* bad at all ...
much rather see this than the butchery the big wheel crowd does to these cars

yuuuuuuuuuuuuck dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm wooooooooooooowwww why would anyone do that KA BOOM LOL.

i don't think it really looks *THAT* bad at all ...
much rather see this than the butchery the big wheel crowd does to these cars

That's like trying to pick the lesser of the two evils. :eek: I have actually seen one or two regular regals that look sort of nice with the big wheels. :rolleyes: As long as they don't jack them up. IMO - The body kit, I think is worse, specially when they drill holes and fiberglass stuff to the body(you can just unbolt rims).

I just threw up in my mouth a little and managed to swallow it... :eek: ;)

fcad0cab.gif