Sad news

batmansbuick

Superhero
Many of us are in shock as Central Florida club member Michael Pizzoferrato died in an auto accident Monday night. Mike is the son-in-law of club VP Rocky Spano. Rocky's daughter Christina was seriously injured in the crash but is stable.

Mike & Christina just got married a few months ago, and were heading off to their honeymoon Monday. Mike became a big fan of the Turbo Buick. Rocky surprised them with a blue Turbo T as a wedding gift. They looked forward to getting it on the road this fall once some restoration work was done.

Please keep the families and Christina in your thoughts. Thanks everyone.

Thats awful. My families prayers are with Rocky and his family.

Wow, that is terrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.:(

I am very sorry to hear this. Please let me know if there is anything we can do.

Very unfortunate...My thoughts are with Rocky and his family. If there is anything I can do please let me know. Graig

They had waited three months after their wedding so Christina could finish up college for this year. They were heading off for their honeymoon, a cruise I believe to Jamaica. Christina lost control of their Nissan on I-95 and the car flipped and rolled.

The families are having a private service today, Christina is still in the hospital in serious condition unable to go and say goodbye. This is just a terrible tragedy in every way.

I will make sure Rocky knows of all the support given here.

Sorry to hear this. I feel really bad for Rocky & his family. He told me about the Buick he was going to give to his future son in law. My condolences to their family.
Let him know we are all thinking of him.

Spoke to Rocky last night, Christina had just gotten out of five hours of surgery for her broken wrists. They had to put in rods and pins and deal with some swelling but she was in the recovery area late last night. More surgery possibly next week. They are all doing the best they can trying to understand the tragedy. They appreciate all the support.

Sad to hear...

condolences to both families. That I-95...it's the worst in the Nation.:(