Sad news.. Lead singer from Quiet Riot dies..

That sucks. I heard about it tonight on xm. Eddie trunk was playing alot of their stuff. I still have picture disc from back in the day. never played it. I dont think my record player even works anymore. They are great band.

I feel sorry for the personal loss but in reality the guy was overrated IMHO. No offense intended, still doesn't mean the guy should check out at 52. Looks at the singer from Boston.

Dubrow got famous for 2 things: playing with the incomparable Randy Rhoads and doing a popular cover song. There are a lot of singers immensely more talented that got less press and success. Conversely there are people that are worse that did better, so that's just the way the world works, right?

I feel sorry for the personal loss but in reality the guy was overrated IMHO. No offense intended, still doesn't mean the guy should check out at 52. Looks at the singer from Boston.

Dubrow got famous for 2 things: playing with the incomparable Randy Rhoads and doing a popular cover song. There are a lot of singers immensely more talented that got less press and success. Conversely there are people that are worse that did better, so that's just the way the world works, right?

They may have been cover songs but I never heard them before Quiet Riot and I had no idea who Slade was so to me they rocked. I partied hard with their music when I was younger.

One of my favs.

YouTube - Quiet Riot - Mama Were All Crazee Now

Their biggest:

YouTube - Quiet Riot - *** On Feel The Noize

RIP