S2 Twin Turbo

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
I'm gauging interest to sell a built Stage 2 motor with twin turbo set up complete with two 60-1s,custom Mease intake,intercooler,injectors,no headers. I will post the specs as early as next Monday. Absolutely will not sell separately. The motor is located in Camden, NJ and if you are serious to own this set up please PM or text me (856) 426 9607, Carmelo
For the right buyer there's potential lots and lots of expensive parts i will give away with the deal only if you plan to build a really nice set up (latest XFI version,AEMS 1000,chute set up,built 400 tranny,built rear,some interior parts,shifter,etc....).

my bad, it does have a Hogans intake not Mease. will post pics and specs on Monday. All PMs and text replied, for now i will not separate.

complete S2...

photos are now available for this complete "off-center" S2 set up from alum oil pan to ported BGC intake, tranny,rear,fuel lines,fuel pump,turbos,FAST,msbc,injectors, etc... mail your request to gauditec@yahoo.com for photos. Will only sell as a whole package at this time.

All PMs replied.