RUST FREE 87 gn PARTING OUT :)

how much for the hood emblems and the steering column. also how is the top of dash that covers the speakers

How much for the front seat covers with headrest covers and the intercooler shroud with scoop if in good condition. I would like to see pics of shroud and scoop and drivers seat, if possible. Thanks.

spoiler & left quarter extension

I'm interested in the spoiler & left quarter extension. How much shipped to 91406?

Looks like BJ's mounted another set of rims. :eek::biggrin:

Poor car. :frown:

Gotta be from NY. :eek:

If it is the car I think it is .... the car was a clean straight car with no mods. The owner dropped the insurance for the winter and stored it at a friends garage or at least the friend worked there. Friend :rolleyes: went to "move" the car one night .... well I guess you can figure out how it ended.

hey there i'm interested in both the driver and passenger side pull strap mouldings, there are 2 on each side.....thanx!!!

look i have more parts from a another car that i parted out in the fall. link is at the bottom of 1st post in the thread

87stripped001.jpg

87stripped002.jpg

87stripped003.jpg

87stripped004.jpg

87stripped008.jpg

87stripped007.jpg

87stripped006.jpg

87stripped005.jpg

i got the car only yesterday and as you can see been real busy today i will try to get more pics of what everybody wants tomorrow and some prices. i want to get a better look at everything before i start pricing stuff. again feel free to call 203 213 9126

Interested in the hood pad if decent, could you provide a pic?
Price with shipping to 22079?
Thanks!

If it is the car I think it is .... the car was a clean straight car with no mods. The owner dropped the insurance for the winter and stored it at a friends garage or at least the friend worked there. Friend :rolleyes: went to "move" the car one night .... well I guess you can figure out how it ended.

got a slightly diffrent story but along the same premise. was told it was in a chase with the state police??? also told the guy had to pay the owner $15,000 or go to jail. guess he is on the $500 a month plan from what i was told. it's a real shame:mad: