RUST FREE 87 gn PARTING OUT :)

Do u have a good header panel 86 87 bare ? Or still have that top roller

i just shipped my last header panel to texas last week cost $55 but i was able to buy another off my local fedex guy who also happens to be a buick guy so as of now i have 1 original gm regal header panel.this is a factory part and not a repo and from what i can see of it looks like it has never been broken ,cracked or repaired. $250 and probably around $55 shipping + insurance like the last cost.these do not usually hang around long i sold about 6 of them last year probably could of sold more but good ones are hard to find

Dash wiring harness

Hi, looking for a '86-'87 analog turbo dash wiring harness. Have sent a couple PM's and haven't heard back. If you still have one can you send a couple pics and a price? Thanks, Cliff. cliffcabe@hotmail.com

door panels

Do you still have the upper door panels, I am actually intested in the trim pieces for the pull straps. Let me know if they are available, and how much w/ shipping to indy in 46217

I need an EGR solenoid vacuum pulser box thingy. :p

No cracks/air leaks like mine in the GN. :rolleyes:

I can come by and work on the other fuel pump car too sometime soon if it still needs some troubleshooting.

^^^

I would be intrested in oil tube and cap. I would also like to be 2nd in line for lower door panels if in good shape. THANKS

Would you happen to have a crankshaft sencor bracket with screw for sale?

Thanks,
Marco

T-Top 86 Grand Nationals (63000km) 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 21/19 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter

BEST E/T= Exhaust closed
60FT=1.48 (foot brake on 4 lbs of boost)
1/8= 6.65 at 100 mph
1/4= 10.83
MPH=105.2 (letting off the gas, car was running to lean, double pumper for next year