runing lean""""

bwash44

Ok i have 87 gn borred has 206 lunati cam 30lb inj, ta49,alky runin 22psi tt chip 93octane hooker headers /downpipe,exhuast car was really movin felt really strong i have a fuel guage in car and it would hit 65psi at full throttle but my scanmaster was only readin 760top of 3rd and i have 0kr except when transmission shifts then i get kr but only during shifts what do i do now

see if you get any kr during a hard third gear pull. Kr at shift usually means nothing except something rattling some where. Get a wide band and dont guess.

I see aem has a wideband kit for 190 is this everyting i need and does this go in where the old o2was im new to these cars

leave the one wire where it is. The wide band should go in the downpipe about 18- 24" from the turbo. AEM is usually good stuff, I use PLEX devices works great. Glad to hear something made it through the big burn in Bastrop.

Ok ill try that so when i put the wideband in i will tune from that guage instead of scanmaster what readings should i get from that guage ,yea the fire was pretty intense got close to my house but were still standin made sure when we evac, had both 67 camaros loaded to

watching a guage under boost is not a good idea. never used the scanmaster but I believe there is a provision for wb on it. If not then bob baileys powerlogger is the way to go. or put someone inthe pass seat and make a third gear pull. you want to be 10.5-12 under boost. watch closly for kr during the pull, start to see some get out of it. It depends on octane timing and afr. Octane is your best friend. start around 14# of boost and work your way up slowly. Being alittle rich will make things last longer.

The only provision for wideband on the scanmaster is through the powerlogger.