Rumor has it....

For a while there I thought this would be your fate Tim. Talk about getting smoked.:eek:
DSCF1255.JPG

All is now well in the Turbo Buick world. Order has been restored...

Welcome back.:)

It will be fully in balance after tomorrow....bean studying for my smog test all week getting ready for the big day....

Well!
How'd it go? Did you make honor roll?

Chicken! Where are you? Did you pass the test, or got caught cheating? Must be having to stay late for extra credit?

The Kill Section needs to know if their valedictorian is getting suspended or expelled... :nailbiting:

Chicken! Where are you? Did you pass the test, or got caught cheating? Must be having to stay late for extra credit?

The Kill Section needs to know if their valedictorian is getting suspended or expelled... :nailbiting:
I think he went electric Mike. Looks like he's fried right now.:ROFLMAO:

Didn't go as planned....hoped...
The CARB nazi's lower the pass limits every year as if a car built in 87 will learn how to burn cleaner.
It passed 2 years ago and just barely failed this time.

What did it fail on? Is it an idle test or on a dyno?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Failed on the dyno for Hc (barely) and NOX. Most likely due to my tune and the fact I don't have a chip that is fully matched to my current combo
Getting a new chip burned and then will try again.

Tim: Don't ever take your car to Louisiana.

Punching poultry: Louisiana lawmaker claims 'chicken boxing' is a sport.:jawdrop:

Rumor has it...., the chicken coop is at Papa Lou's getting a full billet job done on the transmission....

bwoohahahahaa.....:devil:
bwooooooahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:devil:
BWOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!!!!:devil:

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK....:chicken:

Glad to see you are doing that. Mines at the tranny place for the 3rd time in 2 years and I have about all the billet pieces you can get but getting higher quality clutches, set of 7 in a new drum, and replacing a pump that won't break 160 PSI. As you know, the 6265 can be brutal on the driveline but I'm not going backward in parts and slowing the car down. Should be able to hit the track in a few weeks and I'm anxious to see how it runs after the problems we found were fixed.

Look forward to reading your street encounters and seeing you push low 10's or better.

May be moving to California soon to get away from the earthquakes in Oklahoma. Just kidding, but I am getting tired of my house being rattled.:mad:

Glad to see you are doing that. Mines at the tranny place for the 3rd time in 2 years and I have about all the billet pieces you can get but getting higher quality clutches, set of 7 in a new drum, and replacing a pump that won't break 160 PSI. As you know, the 6265 can be brutal on the driveline but I'm not going backward in parts and slowing the car down. Should be able to hit the track in a few weeks and I'm anxious to see how it runs after the problems we found were fixed.

Look forward to reading your street encounters and seeing you push low 10's or better.

May be moving to California soon to get away from the earthquakes in Oklahoma. Just kidding, but I am getting tired of my house being rattled.:mad:

Come on out to Cali...plenty of room!
But be ready for CARB and their Nazi smog tests...