Rumor has it....

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Rumor has it...., the chicken coop is at Papa Lou's getting a full billet job done on the transmission....

bwoohahahahaa.....:devil:
bwooooooahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:devil:
BWOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!!!!:devil:

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK....:chicken:

Happy for you, Tim.
I'm off to Hennessey's end of the month for more cowbell (RWHP & RWTQ).
I'm hoping for 700 RWHP/RWTQ.

Happy for you, Tim.
I'm off to Hennessey's end of the month for more cowbell (RWHP & RWTQ).
I'm hoping for 700 RWHP/RWTQ.

Gary,
You don't need anymore cowbell. In fact, you should remove just a tick to make sure it's safe. :D

Maybe, but when you tell peeps that the Cad has 660 RWHP, they automatically ask,"at the crank, right?".
No, that's RWHP, crank should be about 750 or so, their eyes get big as saucers.
This is definitely not my grand daddy's 1950 Caddy.

Glad to hear things are getting back on course MC!

Gary...They say it's not the size of your horsepower that matters...it's how well you can put it to the ground...

Personally....my horsepower is HUGE....for a chicken...:chicken:

Gary...They say it's not the size of your horsepower that matters...it's how well you can put it to the ground...

Personally....my horsepower is HUGE....for a chicken...:chicken:

Not yet it isn't.
Don't count your chi......:rolleyes:

Tim:
The Caddy might be nothing but a loud snail, Tim.
I really don't know.
Might want to ask SPOOLFOOL2's opinion of it.

Rumor has it...., the chicken coop is at Papa Lou's getting a full billet job done on the transmission....

bwoohahahahaa.....:devil:
bwooooooahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:devil:
BWOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!!!!:devil:

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK....:chicken:

Glad to read that the Mean Chicken will be terrorizing the streets again. Keep your wallet full; they're be some that are not aware of your cars history and capabilities and you may be able refill your billfold at their expense.:)

The Chicken Coop is back i action. Studying for the smog test next weekend, but....took it out for a spin today after installing the cat and fueling up my empty tank with some fresh Supreme.
Came to a red light and low and behold, a red convertible 2013 Camaro SS pulls alongside.

Come on guys....what would meanchicken do?
:chicken:

Well...before the light turned green, I went ahead and primed the alky just in case I lost self control...tee hee...
Green light....he started it, so I rolled onto the peddle....never really went WOT....prolly only about 90% WOT...and easily put a length on him before I let off.
Saw his nose drop right after I let off, so at least he understood that what just happened could have been a whole lot uglier so why try...

Felt good!
First kill in 14 months...:chicken: