Roll call Bowling green who's comin ?

I pulled the intake so far and everything still looks intact. I am going to pull motor later this week and disassemble it very carefully, but it looks like it split all the way around.

I had some 10.00 passes on it with 23 lbs and some 5lbs launches and a very slow ramp. Just turned it up on the last pass with a 8 lbs launch and 26 lbs and a more aggressive ramp, which it picked up alot. I will try to get some pics up in the next week of the carnage.

No, this happened on saturday at Milans x275 race. Car was way rich and slowly pulling fuel until that last pass.

This guy?
grasses.jpg

There was really nice buick gn testing at Huntsville Al with a TSM decal on glass. 1/8 mile et's in the 5.60-5.70 range 3 consecutive passes. Not sure how that works out in the quarter mile. They seemed to be pretty happy with the times and suspension set up they were working on.

There was really nice buick gn testing at Huntsville Al with a TSM decal on glass. 1/8 mile et's in the 5.60-5.70 range 3 consecutive passes. Not sure how that works out in the quarter mile. They seemed to be pretty happy with the times and suspension set up they were working on.

That a 8.90s pass!!

might be a 10 plus field :

team banana
tsm3089
v6 racer
bobby buick
john p
richie hipsi
southern boost
steve pitts ?
chris hodgeland ?
sully ?

few unnamed ?

anyone else

I'm coming. I want to meet that sexy fellow in that video at the 6:15 mark. OMG is he HOT!! I can't wait.:)

A black guy running with something in his hand? strange I didnt see a cop shortly behind :D

Whats up bud? long time no talk!

A black guy running with something in his hand? strange I didnt see a cop shortly behind :D

Whats up bud? long time no talk!

They were under a tent finishing the donuts I left for them. I love it when a plan comes together. Are you gonna be in Kentucky or what?