Roll Call B/G 2013!!!!!!!!

JD sounds like you got it dialed in. Get some 1.3x 60's and you are back in the 9's.

Need two things for that a great track and some cool weather!!!

Had low 1.4's and had 1.36 in North Carolina , turned up the 2 step and launched real hard!!!!

trans is fixed........new drag radials are mounted and balanced................

Oil leak at turbo drain fixed.....

Turbo flange on header is flatend out and new copper gasket installed..........

what next...........

oh i know make sure all the brake lights are working......oh evermind JD will let me know.................

Glad issues are fixed!!!

But I think Eric,;) will have to check ur brake LITES!!!

;);););)

Can't JD, the car is down awaiting turbo awesomeness!

BTW, from what I've been told you get mesmerized by the sequential blinking lights on the XFI. I guess there's a ton of confusion going on between the XFI's and the tree's lights:D

Can't JD, the car is down awaiting turbo awesomeness!

BTW, from what I've been told you get mesmerized by the sequential blinking lights on the XFI. I guess there's a ton of confusion going on between the XFI's and the tree's lights:D

Well October is a ways off you should have all ur awesomeness fixed by then and XFI is workin GREAT THANKS TO PATRICK:):)::)

Hope u can figure out a way to get ur beast to the track and not BREAK ANYTHING!!!!

Ok time to stir the POT!!!!

I knew its hot out there rite NOW, but how you guys comin with your CAR'S??????

anyone testing????

youall know B/G will be here before you know it and MAN R WE GONNA HAVE FUN!!!!!

so time to lite some fire under some BUTT'S!!!!!

:D:D:D

JD: I've been asking for commitments for the Noble race since we had a Ford guy step up and take over the responsibility for the race. So far, response has been slower and lower than expected but I'm pretty sure we will have 80-90 cars on each side that don't break in qualifying runs and line 'em up for the finals.

Phil Engle

JD: I've been asking for commitments for the Noble race since we had a Ford guy step up and take over the responsibility for the race. So far, response has been slower and lower than expected but I'm pretty sure we will have 80-90 cars on each side that don't break in qualifying runs and line 'em up for the finals.

Phil Engle
I really like the IDEA , beatin up on some Mustang's, but I will be headin to Kentucky, we like to get there on Sunday and make a week out of it!!!!!

Hopefully one of these days we will be able to get together at a race and line'm UP!!!!

Good luck!!!

Well on TV they have a sreet race.:p I guess we line them up in BG and race for dinner.:D

So what your tell'n me is YOU WANT TO BUY ME DINNER???;);););)

Just kiddin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Clint will tell ya, it aint over till the FAT LADY SINGS!!!!!:D:D:D:D