RJC Powerplate & Belltech drop spindles

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
Two things for sale & more to come in the next week. Garage has to get cleaned up, I need the $$ for other parts, so these have got to go. I don't currently have pics but can in 1-2 days if needed. If you are a MAGNA member, I can bring both parts to the club meet on 2/28 in Bensalem, PA.

Cell: 302-250-1123
email: banning@banningcohen.com

Item 1: RJC powerplate for stock plenum.
-------------------------------------
- Used and in perfect shape. It has not been drilled for EGR.
- Does not come with gaskets.
- This costs $65 new from RJC with gaskets + shipping.

$35 and I'll deliver to the next club meet (shipping extra)

Item 2: Belltech drop spindles
- Used, and as far as I know perfect condition. I bought these about 2 years ago from another board member and never got around to using them. With everything else I have going on right now I'm not sure when I will, so they gotta go.
- These cost $196 new at Summit + shipping

$125 and I'll deliver to the next club meet (shipping extra)

Regards,
Banning

Two things for sale & more to come in the next week. Garage has to get cleaned up, I need the $$ for other parts, so these have got to go. I don't currently have pics but can in 1-2 days if needed. If you are a MAGNA member, I can bring both parts to the club meet on 2/28 in Bensalem, PA.

Cell: 302-250-1123
email: banning@banningcohen.com

Item 1: RJC powerplate for stock plenum.
- Used and in perfect shape. It has not been drilled for EGR.
- Does not come with gaskets.
- This costs $65 new from RJC with gaskets + shipping.

$35 and I'll deliver to the next club meet (shipping extra)

Item 2: Belltech drop spindles
- Used, and as far as I know perfect condition. I bought these about 2 years ago from another board member and never got around to using them. With everything else I have going on right now I'm not sure when I will, so they gotta go.
- These cost $196 new at Summit + shipping

$125 and I'll deliver to the next club meet (shipping extra)

Regards,
Banning
Hello i will take the Belltech drop spindles please give me a total shipped to PA 15025 .Shawn

It couldn't be much due to its small size & weight, but I've never shipped to Canada. Send me a PM with your address and I'll consider you first in line and will check this afternoon.

It couldn't be much due to its small size & weight, but I've never shipped to Canada. Send me a PM with your address and I'll consider you first in line and will check this afternoon.

IF HE DONT TAKE IT,I WILL

boostjunkie and 1984tr: I sent both of you PMs 3 days ago and have not heard back. Please respond ASAP as I have other people interested in these parts and I'd like to get them out from under my feet. I'd like an answer by 10am EST tomorrow morning.

57 chevy: You are next in line for the Powerplate.

-Banning.