rjc mega coil pack

fett87

any body know whats goen on with this thing? Website says it'll be out in mid feb out 07 and still nothing, also claims 40 hp over stock unit.

I talked to Tom at the Nats about it and he said that they were still working the bugs out of the one that will be used with the stock ecm.

I talked to Jason back in September about these and this was his reply.

"with all of the pirating of our parts going on, copying them in china we are debating spending the money to bring this product to market."

Too bad. I'd be one of the first in line to but one.

"with all of the pirating of our parts going on, copying them in china we are debating spending the money to bring this product to market."

What does it take for a company to keep them from copying products? Then again like the headers and some of the other crap out there people who will by the knock offs usually have it fail and purchase the real deal eventually.
Afterall it's not like headers that you bent,bang and kill yourself make work,this thing will work or not.Look at the aftermarket MAF sensors,we all know they will eventualy fail so avoid the situation and go with the translator and MAF that works, Kind of a vicious cycle but profit will come to those who make a quality product,and have a following with satisfied customers like ourselves.

This is it

This pirating and copying will kill the buick aftermarket.When people like Jason quit engineering products and their is nothing to copy the hobby stands still then falls off.Their is a reason our economy sucks,I call it import junk. :confused: