RJC Boost controller

ccbrett

QUICK 6
Hey Guys got my boost controller (thanks Tom) had a question my line comes off the turbo then to a Y from the Y it goes to the WG actuator and also to a plug or swith on the valve cover. do i install my controller between the turbo and the Y. Thanks

Leave the solenoid hooked up but disconnect the rubber lines.
The RJC controller takes the place of the Y hose assembly. the small fitting goes to the actuator the other end to the compressor signal.

correct...just goes between the compressor and wastegate actuator...also set wastegate rod at 1/8" pull.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 898
Looks like you are pretty stock from your sig. So if you are going for pump gas levels/16ish psi or whatever the TT chip is set for then the wastegate rod to where you have to put about a 1/8" tension on it and then BC at its lowest setting go in from there a lil at a time.
Tune for WOT in 3rd for around 780ish with zero sustained KR and no more than 2-4 on the shift that goes away almost instantly!

Becareful and the car should be in perfect tune befor epounding it. if something pings hesistates etc then LIFT/STOP and get it repaired

cool Thanks my wastegate actuator is adjusted now to where it doesnt even have to be moved much at all to get it on the lever. So if i move it in that is going to increase my boost. I am running around 12 or so give or take.

cool Thanks my wastegate actuator is adjusted now to where it doesnt even have to be moved much at all to get it on the lever. So if i move it in that is going to increase my boost. I am running around 12 or so give or take.

like mentioned set waste gate rod to where you need to move it 1/8" to get the rod on the waste gate arm...then back out the RJC all the way and start there. Turn the RJC in a little at a time until you get around 16# boost at WOT..you may be able to squeeze a little more out depending on your gas and tune. If you don't have one get a Scanmaster ASAP...this will make it easy to tune and keep an eye on all the vital signs...knock, O2's, TPS, IAC, etc.

Scott