RIP ryan dunn from jackass.

Right before where most of the pictures start there is also marks on the road from him trying to make a evasive maneuver, Zack Hartwell was in the car with him who I am related to..... Guys please wait for the toxicity results before hanging him.... it is a bad situation for everyone involved. Ryan Dunn was a really good guy and he helped out ALOT of people can you please remember that.

Right before where most of the pictures start there is also marks on the road from him trying to make a evasive maneuver, Zack Hartwell was in the car with him who I am related to..... Guys please wait for the toxicity results before hanging him.... it is a bad situation for everyone involved. Ryan Dunn was a really good guy and he helped out ALOT of people can you please remember that.

X2 still he a SON of a mother and father.prayer sent to the family..

Let's not forget about the passenger in the car. While none of us know the situation in the car, he couldn't have been thrilled about going that fast and he had no control over the situation at all. Even if the passenger was drunk, he still put his life in the hands of someone else. Respect the loss of TWO lives here.

One of the funny guys from the jackass movie series died from a fiery car crash while driving his porsche 911 GT3 while under the influence.. RIP, dont drink and drive people.. :(

I'm sorry, but I do not have any sympathy for a "jackass" (or anyone else) driving under the influence. :rolleyes: He got what he deserved! ...:mad:

Claude. :mad:

Ray and Oilman, sorry for your losses. Since when is not tolerating drunk driving considered being a "hater?" This guy was in movies doing some of the dumbest things imaginable, and, is a was a self titled Jackass.... My sympathies go out to his and Zach's families, however, Ryan made his choice and now doesn't get the good fortune to live with his mistake, nor does his VICTIM.(S) No sympathy for him, he lived as he died, on the edge with little regard for consequence.

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

Ray and Oilman, sorry for your losses. Since when is not tolerating drunk driving considered being a "hater?" This guy was in movies doing some of the dumbest things imaginable, and, is a was a self titled Jackass.... My sympathies go out to his and Zach's families, however, Ryan made his choice and now doesn't get the good fortune to live with his mistake, nor does his VICTIM.(S) No sympathy for him, he lived as he died, on the edge with little regard for consequence.

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

Thank you sir. I agree with you whole heartedly. Like I have been telling our countries young US Marines/Navy brethren for going on 18 years now. I want them to work hard, and play harder. Just as I do! But, that doesn't mean go out and do drugs, get drunk as a skunk and put yourself in a position that you will regret forever. For god sake, cover you jimmy if you get hooked up with a hot chick mentality. A one night stand is lovely, STD's can be very ugly. You just never know. Unfortunately, there are going to be those few that will remain on they're own program, and push the envelope too see how much they can get away with before realizing it's to late. Yet, when they are standing in front of the man during an NJP or Court Martial Proceedings for a DUI, domestic abuse, or alcohol related incident in general, only then do they realize the ramifications.

I once heard an individual say that his life was in the hands of the Commanding Officer. Wrong, your life has always been in your own hands, you made the decision without thinking about the long term consequences of your actions. It's no different in the civilian side of the house, stupidity will not be tolerated. I don't know about you guy's, but when I read about things like this in the news, it's just a friendly reminder to work harder and keep myself in check, and the ones I care about in check as well.

I told my guys the same ..

thank you sir. I agree with you whole heartedly. Like i have been telling our countries young us marines/navy brethren for going on 18 years now. I want them to work hard, and play harder. Just as i do! But, that doesn't mean go out and do drugs, get drunk as a skunk and put yourself in a position that you will regret forever. For god sake, cover you jimmy if you get hooked up with a hot chick mentality. A one night stand is lovely, std's can be very ugly. You just never know. Unfortunately, there are going to be those few that will remain on they're own program, and push the envelope too see how much they can get away with before realizing it's to late. Yet, when they are standing in front of the man during an njp or court martial proceedings for a dui, domestic abuse, or alcohol related incident in general, only then do they realize the ramifications.

I once heard an individual say that his life was in the hands of the commanding officer. Wrong, your life has always been in your own hands, you made the decision without thinking about the long term consequences of your actions. It's no different in the civilian side of the house, stupidity will not be tolerated. I don't know about you guy's, but when i read about things like this in the news, it's just a friendly reminder to work harder and keep myself in check, and the ones i care about in check as well.

but a little different .. My version .. Ten seconds of pleasure & a life time of pain ... The ones that messed up on leave are the ones that really bothered me .. Right before i releaved them i would say . It's your time now & you dont want me to get envolved in your time do ya .. So keep it clean & legal . But for the most part i had many groups of great men ..

0623-ryan-dunn-wreckage-1.jpg

Here's the picture of the wreckage from this assclown who was twice the legal BAC limit and speeding 2x the speed limit.... anyone notice anything in the picture?