RIP ryan dunn from jackass.

Very well put, I couldn't agree with you more Brett. I've also lost a very good friend in Oklahoma due to a drunk running a red light. Her 4 year old son had several broke bones and was in a halo for 6-7 months. Thank god he survived! His dad who is a Preacher is someone I really look up too. Although, I never once heard him say that he forgave the persons who broke his family apart. But, I'm sure he did in due time...as he eventually re married.

I take my hat off to all LEO for having to deal with people who drink and drive. It's just very sad that we loose more people to this issue, than war. ..

I got nailed twice over twenty years ago. I used to drive like that all the time:eek: I was a fukin moron. Im just glad I never hurt anybody. I know people that were like me but no so lucky. When I was 18 I didnt give a sh!t. I havnt had a drink for over20 years. Drinking and driving does not mix. Nobody deserves to die unless there a rapist or pedophile or murderer. But like somebody said above when it your time your done. Jackass spells it out. R.I.P JACKASS

a tire blowout is an ACCIDENT. I DUI collision is a CRASH. apples to oranges..... and its not his first DUI. he was arrested several years ago for DUI which means he likely drove drunk hundreds of times.

jackass is pretty befitting I guess.....:rolleyes:

Another good twisting of my wording,but you are saying if your speeding and blow out a tire by accident and kill someone its ok?you yourself said you speed all the time,I wonder if the family you killed would care if you were drunk or not,Again show Me his DWI report.

I got nailed twice over twenty years ago. I used to drive like that all the time:eek: I was a fukin moron. Im just glad I never hurt anybody. I know people that were like me but no so lucky. When I was 18 I didnt give a sh!t. I havnt had a drink for over20 years. Drinking and driving does not mix. Nobody deserves to die unless there a rapist or pedophile or murderer. But like somebody said above when it your time your done. Jackass spells it out. R.I.P JACKASS

This is kind of on the same page as me,for one they have not proven he was even drunk yet,just some keyboard racers spewing accusations.

he 's speeding sober hits a gaurd rail takes out some trees and catches on fire .. Jackass.. If he' s speeding drunk hits a gaurd rail takes out a few trees catches on fire ... Bigger jackass .. And any way god has a plan & his time was up .. Just saying ..

I can see by your response you are in over your head with this conversation,try reading and responding with an intelligent comment pertaining to the subject,You comment had nothing to do with what I posted.

The guy made a really bad decision, but he certainly didn't deserve to die. I guess all people who text and drive deserve to die as well?

To the man with a paralyzed mom:
I'm sorry your family had to go through all that. I have a question. Did your mom willingly get in the car as a passenger? I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just wondering.

Yeep

i can see by your response you are in over your head with this conversation,try reading and responding with an intelligent comment pertaining to the subject,you comment had nothing to do with what i posted.

way over .. My mother also was hit by a drunk scumbag & died seven years later from her injuries. Her suffering had no limit . God bless her .. I am not assuming anything . Try fllowing twitter . Check out the pic.s of him drinking an hour before or the comments from his so called friends that let him drive home .. And once again i never said he deserved to die . He rolled the dice and came up craps .. And his dice roll killed a friend . Yes it is sad but he made the choice now didnt he !!! Speeding or drinking & driving can kill you was my point . Looks like he made two bad choices . Wonder how much booze had a roll in that ?.. So no matter what you say he was a jackazz .... And he & a friend payed the price for his bad choice ..

I had the privilege to meet him once while filming one of the movies close to where I live and he was a very cool guy and didn't have a problem chilling with us and shooting pool and small talking. He even signed a few things for my kids.

RIP man

I'm not going to say he was sober or drunk cause the body were burned not much way to prove it. He could've just had one beer in West Chester or he could've had more none of us knows that for sure.

We just know he had a drink, now his driving don't know what to say there. I've pushed a car to hard on road a few times with a hot girl next to me that I don't know how we made it off the road in one piece.

Noone can sit here and honestly say you have evered showed out in your car on the street.

Till they prove he was over the limit it was a bad call on a road he probably knew good. Who knows we wasn't there.

The guy made a really bad decision, but he certainly didn't deserve to die. I guess all people who text and drive deserve to die as well?

To the man with a paralyzed mom:
I'm sorry your family had to go through all that. I have a question. Did your mom willingly get in the car as a passenger? I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just wondering.

My Mother and Father went to a New Years eve party together and my Father was the only one drinking from my understanding. With him being a person of rage and neglect under alcohol consumption, I'm sure my Mother didn't have much of a choice, and got into the truck with him. What makes this even worse, he left her there with sever injuries. I was later told that she would not have been in this states if only he had gotten help in time. Upon impact, the back of the truck bed came loose and crush the forward cab. He only suffered a broken arm and had multiple lacerations, he was oblivious as to what had happened until later on.

BTW, I'm not a hater, and I don't wish for anyone to die. However, in due time, they will do it to them selves if they don't change their ways. I just hope they don't take somebody's family with them.

OIL MAN I'm very sorry to hear this about your Mother.

Tmz is posting pics that Dunn posted showing him drinking with friends hours before the crash...

Dont sweat it ..

my mother and father went to a new years eve party together and my father was the only one drinking from my understanding. With him being a person of rage and neglect under alcohol consumption, i'm sure my mother didn't have much of a choice, and got into the truck with him. What makes this even worse, he left her there with sever injuries. I was later told that she would not have been in this states if only he had gotten help in time. Upon impact, the back of the truck bed came loose and crush the forward cab. He only suffered a broken arm and had multiple lacerations, he was oblivious as to what had happened until later on.

Btw, i'm not a hater, and i don't wish for anyone to die. However, in due time, they will do it to them selves if they don't change their ways. I just hope they don't take somebody's family with them.

Oil man i'm very sorry to hear this about your mother.

im sorry for you also .. Like i said before god has a plan .. The man that caused my moms injuries walked away scott free .. And three years later was killed in another drunk driving crash ..

Another good twisting of my wording,but you are saying if your speeding and blow out a tire by accident and kill someone its ok?you yourself said you speed all the time,I wonder if the family you killed would care if you were drunk or not,Again show Me his DWI report.
65 mph down the highway is speeding so ru saying u dont drive 65 mph down the hwy:rolleyes:? if have a tire blowout at 65 mph ur gonna crash. so whats ur point?

a accident from a tire blowout in just that an accident. no one can foresee a tire blowing out. easy to foresee see the danger in DUI. ur not making any sense. and as far as a DUI report ull have to ask the person doing the autopsy.

its in every news report on the planet so use some common sense...... "Jackass" Star Ryan Dunn Died in Pennsylvania Fiery DUI Crash

its in every news report on the planet so use some common sense...... "Jackass" Star Ryan Dunn Died in Pennsylvania Fiery DUI Crash
This was taken from the link you posted above:

"Because the car was charred to a crisp, police are still unsure who was driving the vehicle, if the driver was speeding, or if there was another car involved."

So if the police are still unsure of just how drunk he was or even if he was drunk at all and the police are still unsure of who was even driving the vehicle (hell he could have let the other guy drive Because he had a few drinks and the other guy might not have been used to that kind of car!) no body knows for sure at this point but everyone is real quick to throw this guy under the bus ASSUMING he was drunk, ASSUMING he was driving.... Shouldn't we all just sit back for a moment and let the true results surface before crucifying him?

SW.

65 mph down the highway is speeding so ru saying u dont drive 65 mph down the hwy:rolleyes:? if have a tire blowout at 65 mph ur gonna crash. so whats ur point?

a accident from a tire blowout in just that an accident. no one can foresee a tire blowing out. easy to foresee see the danger in DUI. ur not making any sense. and as far as a DUI report ull have to ask the person doing the autopsy.

Your an idiot,the way you type words proves it.You must be lazy too,anyone that reads through your scoolgirl texting style can see you keep contradicting yourself when I ask you to make a valid point,this is just another way for you to just talk bad about someone without knowing the facts,YOU said he was drunk,then you post a link saying they don't even know who was driving,see your an idiot.

"Because the car was charred to a crisp, police are still unsure who was driving the vehicle, if the driver was speeding, or if there was another car involved."

So if the police are still unsure of just how drunk he was or even if he was drunk at all and the police are still unsure of who was even driving the vehicle (hell he could have let the other guy drive Because he had a few drinks and the other guy might not have been used to that kind of car!) no body knows for sure at this point but everyone is real quick to throw this guy under the bus ASSUMING he was drunk, ASSUMING he was driving.... Shouldn't we all just sit back for a moment and let the true results surface before crucifying him?

SW.

This man speaks the truth...

YES,thank you,but the problem here is the haters only talk crap,nothing ever positive,it is just jealousy.

This story sounds like a James Dean movie! err... I mean his tragic death. I'ts too bad this happened, but know one will probably ever know all the facts. it doesn't matter if he was Drunk or not, people died and that just sucks !