RIP Robbin Williams

Sad deal, remember when he first started with Happy Days, Mork & Mindy and his HBO comedy special. Guess he was in a pretty dark place even with all his success, big loss for his fans and family.:(

Wow, I can't believe either, I grew up with him on tv, really liked the movie he did " what dream may come.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The BEST! So terrible. Always made me laugh and feel better.......even looking at him made me smile.........when you saw him, you KNEW he was going to get your funny bone going full speed. So quick witted, so damn funny always...really knew how to get even the most grumpy of people laughing. Very, very rare trait.

So damn shocked to hear. And pisses me off. But, that's just me........this guy made the whole world feel better at times.......what a hell of a loss to us living people. We all loved him dearly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

RIP Mr. Robin Williams

I wonder what could have been so bad that it made him take his own life. I can't even begin to think about how brokenhearted his children must be,especially his daughter that he still called his 'little girl' even though she is 25 now.

A very sad and terrible loss for many of us.

Nanu nanu... Been watching him since I was a kid... Definitely one of a kind. He will be missed. You just can't tell what personal demons and issues people have behind closed doors. R.I.P. Mr. Williams.

He will def be missed. For some reason he was the type of warming celebrity whom I felt like I had met before even though I haven't. Mrs. Doubtfire = best acting.

Very sad... he was sure a class act. To see it end like this has to be tough for his family.