RICK HARPERS CHOP SHOP FT.Lauderdale FL.

Famous

Rick Harper Chop Shop Ft.Lauderdale FL.

Hey guy's,

This is to let you know that we have more CROOKS among us.
They Go by the names of RICK HARPER of HARPER RACING Ft.Lauderdale FL.
and NESTER VALDEZ of Miami FL.
Thes guy are running a chop shop of stolen cars and parts from RICK HARPER'S shop.
I know because I'm a victum of this BULL*#@%!..
I perchased a 87' Turbo Buick Reagal from RICK HARPER January 27, 05.
This car has a 1984 regal vin.
The vin had been replaced, I found a second vin on the car to reveal the car to be a stolen 87'GN.
RICK HARPER knew this because he had also tried to sale this car to someone else who informed him the car was stolen.
NESTER VALDEZ is the person who dose all the foot work or "THEFT" for RICK HARPER.
I also have other info on these guys.

Please Contact me @ Worldfamous_00@hotmail.com 4 more info..

That is SUPER F'ED UP! :mad: I cant believe these low life pieces of crap. I am very upset with theifs right now since my sister's house just got robbed and she live directly across the street from me (I have a thread about it in the lounge.) I would hate if some one stole my buick.

Famous,
I got your PM. If there is anyone that dislikes car thieves is me. But I have some questions of my own. Did you report this to the Police? What did happen to your car? Was it taken into custody by the Police? How did you come about checking the VIN after the purchase.??? What is the current status of the case ?

Again Im not here to doubt you but these are important questions that further susbtatiate your allegations.

I do agree that all of the stolen car parts in South Fla have to be going somewhere......

Hey Guys,

My name is Dave, :mad:
And yes there is a police report on this case.
I checked the vin by removing the dash panel.
the vin plate had been replaced. the ribbits were not the original rose top ribbits with the steel pin but regular aluminum ribbits with aluminum pins.
The vin # is 1G4AJ7A9-------- yea I know, not even a GN vin.
When confrounted with this RICK HARPER said to me the car is a RE-VIN!!! There is no such thing as a RE-VIN car.
I can only say so much about this case, but in do Time.

for more info:Worldfamous_00@hotmail.com

what did happen to the car? I am sure the real owner would be overjoyed to see his baby back home!! I hate it you got screwed on this deal and maybe a good lawyer can get your money back but you have to think of the real owner also. It could have been YOU just as easy! Daniel

Well Guy's,

I sent her home today,(87"GN).
she should be ariving home verry soon.
I don't know the owners name as of yet,but I know he or she will be glad to have her home.
Gentelmen I'm sorry for openly expressing my views on this web site and if I affended any one please, accept My apology.
It just burns me up to see someone work hard for what they want and to have it stolen or taken away.

You did the right thing and it takes a damn big man to turn loose of something that he has paid for just because he knows its right! Also you should really ask for the owners name or ask the police to get them to contact you! I know if it was my car I would WANT to talk to you and thank you personally!! I would freak out to see her come back home after giving up hope and to find it was someone that made it happen like you did, you would be on the TOP of my list to buy a cold beer for !!!!!!!! a case of beer, hell as many as you wanted lol. Daniel Ray