rice cooked american turbo style

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
This punk with a probe all decked out with pipes that were as big as 55 gallon drums chrome plated tries me. I put cars on him instantly. Then he wants more. What was so bad I dont know if the 18 inch tach with the huge shift light blinded his judgement. I give him the hit & I could have baked a cake by the time he picked up speed. Then he tries to pass me in the middle turn lane. I had to let him look at the rear of a grandpa mobile. All thanks goes to High psi,Mr. Gillette,& Jd for helping me bring my T back from the dead.

Nice kill dude. :D I had a similar one with a Ford Slowcus with a fart can and park bench wing. Very sad.

I cooked some rice in my 94 lt-1 Caprice the other day from a red light dig. He was cocky and tag said v8this. So I did, by 4 carlenghts to 70 mph.

Originally posted by ThikStik
He was cocky and tag said v8this. So I did, by 4 carlenghts to 70 mph.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! :D

hahahahahahaha. you gotta love the little guys they have made for some interesting(and profitable) friday nights.

I own a ford probe,no slouch,runs mid 11's in the 1/4 also proud new owner of a GN w/o drivetrain had an engine fire.I can see how a stock anything will get smoked by a modified GN.

Originally posted by ThikStik
I cooked some rice in my 94 lt-1 Caprice the other day from a red light dig. He was cocky and tag said v8this. So I did, by 4 carlenghts to 70 mph.

That was priceless!! :D :D

Originally posted by TT/A1233
How much $ in mods did it take to achieve that? I'm by no means bashing your ride, I'm just curious.

Basically it's just a built bottom end,forged Pauter Rods/Forged Ross pistons,stock crank and stock heads.24psi boost on that 11 sec run.Probably have $3000 in motor.Trans only has a 4puck clutch,still running open diff.will have to get LSD soon though,i hate launching off idle almost.

Originally posted by HybridGT
Basically it's just a built bottom end,forged Pauter Rods/Forged Ross pistons,stock crank and stock heads.24psi boost on that 11 sec run.Probably have $3000 in motor.Trans only has a 4puck clutch,still running open diff.will have to get LSD soon though,i hate launching off idle almost.
Will that car/engine handle that power for long? This isn't a Ford site so I'm not familiar with that brand.

Considering this a TB site you've gotta expect this; I'm not sure how much you have invested in your entire project but do you realize you can find an 80k or so mile TTA either with similar mods or add them for probably $1,500 and get a reliable daily 11.5 daily driver that stops and corners like a 21st century car? This isn't to mention the LC2 is virtually bullet-proof unless the owner doesn't take basic precautions.

I've had many cars (mostly V-8 GM's [2 GNs, 1 TTA and 1 Typhoon] including a V-8 Vega and Monza and my buddy has a well built 70 Mach1 and nothing I've ever been in compares to the TTA. Sorry, but I'm biased....enjoy your car and drive the he11 out of it!

I really like my GN,didn't drive it long,had it for 3months before it had a fuel leak,after the engine bay burned i decided to work on it over winter.I use the probe for my daily driver and for autocrossing events which i enjoy doing.The Buick will be mostly a weekend warrior.

Originally posted by HybridGT

If you guys have ever seen the info on some of the svt 5.0 Focus, they build outside of the dealers as a added option. Well theres a builder here in my town thats done everything from those little 5.0's to the 03-04 Cobra engines in a Focus! I have never seen one around here, but they have got to be wicked fast. Even more so with a modded Cobra engine in it! :eek: :eek: :eek: