V8 s10

Hiwinds

Had a run in with one of the local v8 s10 guys friday. I pulled out of work to go home and he was coming down the main road. Look at the front of it had skinny fronts, 275s on the back with caltracs. He pulled up behind me in the turn lane and followed me to the 4 lane. It sounds real good big lumpity lump cam and stall. When we reached the 4 lane and he blew past me (I guess to show me who was boss). I pulled the tta down into 2nd and caught up as he slowed down. I looked over and gave him the nod. Before the fat in my face has stopped jiggling he is wot. From 4000 in 2nd the pt61 hit 14 psi instantly and if I could have had a paddle it would have been classic. I put about 2 cars on him before lifting. I slow back down and he pulls up and shouts "D@mn that little thing is fast!!" I told him just wait till I turn it up! With a puzzled butt hurt look he then said well mine is still stock. Monday a friend came into where I work and asked it I had any races lately with a grin. Come to find out the guy lives on the same street as my friend. And was real but hurt over it. Lol. He says the truck does mid 7's in the 1/8th. Man this e85 is the bomb.

IIRC, if he's low 7's then he ought to be low 11's in the 1/4, right? Either way, great kill story!! Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk