Double Rice Kill.

Heskahoka

Supporting Member
I was out cruising a few weeks ago, testing my newly installed 9.5 PTC “unicorn” converter. Yep, a better match for my 6766 turbo.

I was diverted from the primary road I was on due to road construction and a detour. Fine.

Detoured onto a smaller two lane dark road, tough to see too much in front. I noticed two modern car sets of headlights behind me, zigging and zagging for position. The first was a blue Hyundai Genesis, the second was a red Scion FRS. At the next light, the Hyundai lined up-me on the left, him on the right.

I took off from the light eyeing the Genesis, at about 20mph, he hit it and so did I. My car’s rear end juked to the right, spinning, then finally caught, putting about 2 lengths on him. As I was ahead, I saw a PARKED semi in his right lane about 200 yards ahead. I landed on the brakes, trying to give him an open slot on the left, just in case he did not see the semi-trailer. He did a ricer fly-by, then, seeing the semi, proceeded to fully work his ABS-chirping to a stop. A bit scary.

After that, the red FRS, came up. Same story-me on the left, him on the right. After the close encounter earlier, I was not wanting to press my luck on the dark road. The FRS took off from the light with a shrill whistle (Turbo or Supercharger?) That caught my attention and I eased up next to him. At about 35-40 we both went at it and I again put two lengths on him pretty quick. I ended it and he kept taunting me. Nothing left to prove in my book. He then exited onto the freeway and I saw an extended thumb. Or was it a middle finger?

Can’t be sure with a ricer!

Attachments

• FRS.jpg
    FRS.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 315
  • Genesis.jpg
    Genesis.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 297
From the looks of your sig they never had a prayer !!!
Any Track or RWHP number on that combo ?
It has to be mean !!

No track times or dyno numbers. Maybe this summer. I am currently tire limited (BF Goodrich) and spin a lot.:)
I have DRs on order so that should help.