reynolds video of Jason White

Holy crap! I heard it was bad....didn't expect that:eek:

Nice driving Jason!!!!!!

I saw a video from another angle.... and didn't think it was that bad.... This video really showed how bad it was....

I can't believe he didn't smack the wall...... more than once....

Great job driving Jason.

You have bound to have a hole in your seat :eek:

Wow, I would have needed to go back to the room for a shower after that:eek:

Great driving Jason!!!!!

Did something break? Sure moved around alot just to be breaking traction.

That's what I thought at first but nothing was broken. We put some more boost and timing into the tuneup on that pass. After the car settled down, I noticed Phil had not passed me yet so I got back in the throttle.. All the dirt and sand on the side of the track must have been on the tires because the car went to 7000rpm as soon as I hit it. I closed my eyes so I really don't know how I didn't hit the wall... :eek:

I had just put new slicks on the car and I think one of them is larger than the other.. Going to a chassis shop to check everything out..

I can't see You Tube at work.. this sucks, I have to wait until I go home to watch the vid..

I'll admit....

I don't get to the races much, but that is the most interesting 11 seconds I have ever seen.
:eek:

I was right next to concessions when you ran that and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Glad someone caught this. It's a once in a lifetime experience.

Way to hold it together Jason!!

Jason, I know you like to put a show on for the crowd with the big wheelies, but drifting is for the NOPI series!;) :biggrin:

Seriously though, great driving to save it and I would suggest next time you decide to try the drifting that you put on some of these~

DEPEND - Product Information - DEPEND Boost Inserts

These are the BOOST version that Roy Garcia uses!:eek: