Reynold's TSM

HighPSI

Staff member
Congratulations to Jason White for running a 9.078@150.11 on his way to the win in TSM. Steve Sullivan ran a personal best of 9.386@143.72. Randy Alexander also ran a personal best in his iron headed TSM car with a 9.463@141.86. Great job guys!

Congrats to all.

After witnessing all the runs, I am certain the big wheelies actually hurt these numbers some..... they would have actually been quicker. I know one of Jason's 9.1x passes involved at least a 200' wheelie...... :eek:

Thanks Cal. I tried to put that 8 second pass up for you guys.. I did reset my personal best (9.05) and new TSM Legal Best (9.07)

I made at least 5 passes 9.12, 9.07, 9.18, 9.10, 9.05 then drove the car back on the trailer.

Thanks for all your help!

Hey Cal thanxs ,ya I was very happy with the car and 1.33 60 ft. to boot got lil more to do ,but she got some more left to go.:D:p

Also Cal and Holly huge thanxs for a great event, had a great time.:biggrin:

I got a great shot of Steave...

BuickShootOut049.jpg

BuickShootOut051.jpg

BuickShootOut052.jpg

BuickShootOut053.jpg

BuickShootOut054.jpg

BuickShootOut055.jpg

Awesome Pictures and Video!!! Thanks a lot!! :biggrin: We had a great time. Thanks to Cal and Holly for a fun event once again.

Sully

Awesome Pictures and Video!!! Thanks a lot!! :biggrin: We had a great time. Thanks to Cal and Holly for a fun event once again.

Sully

Time to update the sig Sully....

I got a vid or two as well..... send me your email addy.