Reynolds hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooled231

Guys,

Just seeing where everyone is staying around Reynolds. I did a search on tb.com and found that the only towns close by are Fort Valley, Perry and Byron. Im looking for help on this as its my first trip to Reynolds.

John Martin

Staying at the track ourselves, camping out in the back of the wifes dually. Had a lot of fun doing it last year. Daniel Ray

John, sorry I haven't called you back, I'm in LA because my dad is having surgery. We are staying at the track in a RV.

All these people staying at the track... We need to have an overnight party on Friday night. Well be there in our RV. Ill have no race car... but im bringing my Kids sunfade Power wheels Jeep...:eek:

Actually Im trying to finish the TTA so that I can go crack some 13.80s...LOL:D

I'm in!!! Don't forget the anual fish fry.

Of course how could i forget. Thats the best part. But however we do need to pick up the slack with Friday night festivities. I know Holly will help... :wink:

You on the other hand ..it will be nice to see you for a change. It will be a miracle if we can get you away from the phone with your new Famous friend.;) :eek: I say SEE you because you likely wont speak to us un-important, un-famous regular folk.:biggrin:

I hope the rooms at the Best Western smell better than the Days Inn in Ft Valley.:D

Anything will smell better than the first room that smelled like somebody spilled a gallon of gasoline on the carpet. That was pretty bad, and the other room smelled like a garbage can full of cigarette butts. :rolleyes:

You may want to call D!ck back. Things are gonna be a little different this year.
I remember some pretty nice restaurants near your hotel. If your party is small enough, you probably won't even need a reservation.

Who could forget the fish fry? D!ck called last night as a reminder, I can't wait for the special sauce!:biggrin:

You may want to call D!ck back. Things are gonna be a little different this year.
I remember some pretty nice restaurants near your hotel. If your party is small enough, you probably won't even need a reservation.

Looks like someone is going to be held accountable for his actions AND is running out of friends. What a shame........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jim C.

PS -
Talking smack about someone who has done nothing but try and help you - FREE

Inviting yourself to that same person's shindig - FREE

Being told you are NOT welcome via the same forums that you choose to be so nasty to others on - PRICELESS!!!

Too bad money can't buy a decent personality or class. Word for the day - "Karma"!!! Have a nice day and ya'll come back now; ya hear!? :D

J

Cal

Thanks for the heads up talked to D!ck today he told me fish will not be served, the plans have change and it's now a BBQ with steaks and chicken.

Sorry to hear about your LAST place finish at the LSX shootout, I heard the motor cars were running faster. Better luck next year!

Please do us all a favor and change your body asap you are making the GN's look bad with those poor performances.

Looks like someone is going to be held accountable for his actions AND is running out of friends. What a shame........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jim C.

PS -
Talking smack about someone who has done nothing but try and help you - FREE

Inviting yourself to that same person's shindig - FREE

Being told you are NOT welcome via the same forums that you choose to be so nasty to others on - PRICELESS!!!

Too bad money can't buy a decent personality or class. Word for the day - "Karma"!!! Have a nice day and ya'll come back now; ya hear!? :D

J

Wrong again Jimbo! The menu has changed fish won't be served...better pack a lunch FAT BOY.:biggrin:

Wrong again Jimbo! The menu has changed fish won't be served...better pack a lunch FAT BOY.:biggrin:

Awww, whats wrong Davey, your money can't buy you anymore friends? Must be awful lonely out there as I see you are still being yourself. Don't worry just because Cal doesn't want you around doesn't mean that there won't be others that can't wait to see you. I am a FAT BOY and I enjoy it. There is a reason people say "fat and happy" but then I wouldn't expect someone of your limited intelligence to understand that. What is your secret to being such a douch bag? Wait; I know its got to be the shining personality. You just make sure to show up BIG MOUTH. See ya there. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jim C.

Cal

Thanks for the heads up talked to D!ck today he told me fish will not be served, the plans have change and it's now a BBQ with steaks and chicken.

Sorry to hear about your LAST place finish at the LSX shootout, I heard the motor cars were running faster. Better luck next year!

Please do us all a favor and change your body asap you are making the GN's look bad with those poor performances.

Ya know Davey, if you spent a third of the time actually learning how to work on your own stuff as you do acting like a spoiled little brat you wouldn't be searching around looking for someone to help your pathetic butt out. Poking fun of Cal huh? It is amazing how the winds of freindship change when things don't go exactly like you want them to. Your actions and posts really boggle the mind. EVERY SINGLE MECHANIC AND TUNER you use ends up sending you packing. Pray tell, why is that? Ohhhh I know this one too. Again, it is related to your shining personality. For someone that was supposed to be Cal's freind you sure are trying to put a damper on his reputation and business. Why is that? Just think every time something bad happens to you of all the people you have messed over verbally or otherwise. A free piece of advice Dave, when in a hole STOP DIGGING. No wonder you can't find hardly anyone to help you out. I do have one serious question for you and that is - How exactly can you justify making fun of someone's times who has run faster on his own ability than you can pay someone to get your car to run? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jim C.

louie!! Hey man, look me up at the track, we will be there friday night staying over to. I will be in my black crew cab dually with the flames on it and my wife will have hers right by me. Its all white with a turtle shell on it. I bought the head clamps from you WAY back. Would be great to get to meet you! Daniel Ray

Ya know Davey, if you spent a third of the time actually learning how to work on your own stuff as you do acting like a spoiled little brat you wouldn't be searching around looking for someone to help your pathetic butt out. Poking fun of Cal huh? It is amazing how the winds of freindship change when things don't go exactly like you want them to. Your actions and posts really boggle the mind. EVERY SINGLE MECHANIC AND TUNER you use ends up sending you packing. Pray tell, why is that?

Jim C.

Who am I looking for help from?

What mechanic and tuner has sent ME packing?

FYI. I was running the number BEFORE I started dealing with Cal... do your homework before you shoot off your FAT mouth.

The only tuning Cal has done for me is Mike Fujitas twin turbo start up program.

Who am I looking for help from?

What mechanic and tuner has sent ME packing?

FYI. I was running the number BEFORE I started dealing with Cal... do your homework before you shoot off your FAT mouth.

The only tuning Cal has done for me is Mike Fujitas twin turbo start up program.

Well gee I don't know then why don't you tell me and if Cal hasn't helped you out then why did you hang around with him so much? If it was because you were friends then that says allot about who you are with the way you are acting now bad mouthing him like you do. I have had a parting of the ways with people before and I can't recall treating anyone that I called a friend the way you have even if I was pizzed with them. Don't worry buddy I plan to come find you in Reynolds, just to say "hi" of course. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'll make sure to eat a plate for you while at Cal's cookout. :D :D :D

Jim "Fat Boy" C.

PS - Sorry for boogering up this thread. I will knock it off now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.