Rewiring the ECM what extra leads/feeds should i add?

Electricians NEED apply

Going to be replacing the two ECM plugs and i want to leave feeds for all the miscellaneous stuff.
what should a list of extra leads include??
1-Map sensor
2-Alky system
3-PowerLogger
4-toggle switches
5-Heated O2
6-????

Electricians NEED apply

Going to be replacing the two ECM plugs and i want to leave feeds for all the miscellaneous stuff.
what should a list of extra leads include??
1-Map sensor
2-Alky system
3-PowerLogger
4-toggle switches
5-Heated O2
6-????
Well yeah, the stock ECM does not have provisions for any of that stuff so if you are talking about rewriting the Assembler code to read and process these data streams you would be the first to try.
Map sensor was only used for the dash gauge
Alky system basically uses a 3-bar MAP to determine alky pressure/volume
Powerlogger utilizes the ribbon cable plug on the stock ECM
Not sure what you mean with the toggle switches, I have a few of those for many different things the ECM doesnt care about.
Heated O2 is done utilizing the EGR harness with a Caspers kits.
There are several chips out that will read and process WBO2 readings and prgrammed AFR and do pretty much anything you want without reinventing the wheel.

Well yeah, the stock ECM does not have provisions for any of that stuff so if you are talking about rewriting the Assembler code to read and process these data streams you would be the first to try.
Map sensor was only used for the dash gauge
Alky system basically uses a 3-bar MAP to determine alky pressure/volume
Powerlogger utilizes the ribbon cable plug on the stock ECM
Not sure what you mean with the toggle switches, I have a few of those for many different things the ECM doesnt care about.
Heated O2 is done utilizing the EGR harness with a Caspers kits.
There are several chips out that will read and process WBO2 readings and prgrammed AFR and do pretty much anything you want without reinventing the wheel.

id like to eliminate all that extra wiring and jumpers.
feeding the map straight from the ecm eliminates a jumper
thats the type of rewiring that i will/want to do. NOT anything IN the ECM
just looking for ideas on what others have done?

i also want to clean up all the add ons on to of add ons to get a clean and traceable wiring system that can easily support more up grades and make trouble shooting (when necessary) simpler

That's the thing, what you're talking about really can't be done with the stock ECM.

If you want to incorporate all of those options into the ECM, basically your only option would be to get a standalone computer (FAST, BigStuff, MegaSquirt, etc.) and create your own wiring harness from the ground up.

Another option would be to pull the wiring harness and integrate all of your piggybacks while taking careful notes of what went where and attempting to match the stock color code.

You can check out my thread. It's kind of a pain in the ass the re-wire the whole thing; but with enough dedication, anything can be done!

We ended up eliminating all the cruise, wipers, a/c, blower, etc. wiring, did some re-routing, and I think the results were pretty decent (on the engine side). Still working on the dash side though. I hope that's kind of what you're looking for!

2Quick6 is right. The stock ECU is not capable of doing these things. Things like the alky system are stand alone and have nothing to do with the ecu. The powerlogger doesn't use those plugs. You could do some stuff like trim unnecessary harness out that you're not using or set up a separate controlled power source to feed extra sensors but unless you want to re-engineer the ecu and write your own code you really can't add anything to the ECU.

my bad guys
trying to clarify
This is going to be done on my Hybrid

i am just trying to clean up the wiring in my car while i am replacing the two (2) ECM plugs.

just trying to get rid of all the power supply jumpers going across the engine and engine compartment and the back of the dash and trying to leave some leads for anything that would be added in the future sortta like what 85Dan85TType is doing but on a much smaller scale (i hope it doesn't grow)

i guess once i get going on it it and you guys see what i am doing it would be easier for you guys to make your suggestions
and
BTW i definitely not trying to reinvent anything here i am far too lazy LOL

thanks for your help guys

I see where you are going.
When I did mine I started with a damaged engine wiring harness, so I had to trace each wire and repair the burnt section. It has been a while since I did it, but remember I cut out anything I wouldn't be using like oil psi sw, AC cutout relay, charcoal canister purge, some tranny stuff (that I ended up wiring back in.) I rewired all the cooling fan stuff, and got rid of the fan delay relay. (I run a Ford Taurus 2 speed fan.) I had to splice and adapt all the sensor stuff to work with my dash and gauges. I installed two more fuse panels, and ran new power feed to them and ran all the GN stuff from that.
You will also have to setup and run a brake pedal power switch that powers the wastegate solenoid, and tranny TCC solenoid

1-Map sensor
2-Alky system
3-PowerLogger
4-toggle switches
5-Heated O2
I didn't have a MAP sensor, so had to wire one in from scratch. The Alky setup uses the Map sensor, so best to get the wiring diagrams from the Alky kit so see where it taps in.
I also run the Translator Pro, Powerlogger, BSTC boost controller, wideband O2 sensor that all tap into the ECM. Best to get the wiring diagrams for each unit, and see where you will have to make the extra leads.
Toggle Switches... I run a cal pack, and AC toggle (used for older chip parameter programming) Torque converter lock up switch. DPDT fan control switches. Hi/Lo, ECM controlled/ Manual controlled.

Don't know if you know already but just in case you didn't
Electrical Information

You might have covered a lot of this stuff, but I thought I'd just throw the kitchen sink at you just in case. Good luck!

I have ECM pin outs & wiring diagrams (stock 86-87, 89TTA) if you need them to build a new harness from scratch.