Respect for our Grand Nationals

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
My 87 Grand National won 1st place at the Northwest Musclecar Show at the Pierce Co. Fairgrounds, WA this weekend !!

The best part was it wasn't in the Buick class. The nice GS's won 1st & 2nd in that class. My GN, the only one of 200 cars at the show, won 1st place in the 1975 & Up Musclecar class. It beat out a modified Viper (2nd place), another Viper, C5 Vette, numerous Trans Am's, Monte Carlo SS's, and a brand new Mercury Maurader.

It was great to hear from so many other musclecar owners about their experiences with the Grand Nationals. They showed great respect for our beloved cars by giving it the most votes.

Awesome !

WooHoo Dan ! Congratulations.

You cleaned up at the last car show, you cleaned up at Woodburn, and now this, which would seem to be an even higher accolade. Plus you haven't been laid off from work yet.:)

Life she is good, no? Say hello to the B & C...and rugrats.

Chris

Go over to almost any car website (Stangnet, the Corral, Clubsi, Hondahybrids.com...) and ask what they think of the GN. A long time ago, someone put a post on ClubSi (honda website) asking if everyone could have ANY car, what would they want... Answers: 90% said a GNX, the other 10% said they'd take a GN too :) it was unanimous.... Bada$$ cars....

Oh, and Pat- My girlfriend saw your T-type the other day in the L.C.C parking lot, and said "it sounded so damn nice. That's a sweet car!".. she can tell a T-type from a regular regal...good girl...

Tell you girlfriend I said thanx for the compliment. It got alittle throaty and better throttle response after I was driving down the road and all the stuff in the cat. just fell out. ;)