Four 87 Grand Nationals for sale. Private owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richelieu Regal

Hello Fellow Turbo Regal Fans. This is my first post, however, I have been on this site before. OK, here is the deal, I have four 87 Grand Nationals and I am looking to sell three of them and keep just one. I have had the cars for a long time. One with T Tops, two moonroofs and one solid top car. Three are GN's and the other is an 87 Turbo T black out package WE4/WO2 which I understand is rare in that they were only built a short time as GN owners made a fuss about it looking just like a GN. Except for the GNX, the black out Turbo T is the rarest Turbo Regal built and the lightest, read Hemmings Muscle Machines December 2006 issue for a writeup on the black out cars. It's very interesting. All four cars are fully loaded with all options. Do I want to sell these cars? Of course not. However, I am building a new house and my wife just had our first baby so I need to make some space around here. I use the cars very little. Maybe a few hundred miles on each over the last 5 years or so. If I could, I would keep them all but it's time for someone to give the cars a good home and use them the way they need to be used. The cars start right up and run great. The Moonroof cars both have original paint. One only has 30,000 original miles and zero rust. The solid top car is all original too except for custom exhaust work. The original paint is starting to crack and there are a few lower areas of rust. It is not a rust bucket. The solid top car was bought new by a woman who just drove it to work and her kids to school. The interiors are excellent on all the cars. The headliner is coming down a little on the solid top car but it's still good and the front seats on the T Top car are a little dry on the bottoms, otherwise the rest of the interior is fine. The T Top car, (the T Blackout) is also in very good condition, it had a full strip down and repaint a while back. The bumper fillers are cracking on this car otherwise it's solid. The T Top car has quite a bit of work done to it. It ran low 12s. Again, I would keep them all if I could. I just have too many cars and not enough time anymore. This is the first place I posted them. I thought you guys would be the experts on judging the value here. I am looking for best fair offers on each or three. I am keeping one so again, three are for sale, your choice, so act now before I change my mind again. The cars are in New Jersey. Thank you for your interest.

Asking prices.

Yes, I know, I did not list a price. Sorry. You guys know the latest in the Regal market. I would say best offer around 10g for the solid top, best offer around 15g for the T Top, best offer around 15g for the moonroof and best offer over 20g for the 30,000 original mile moonroof car which is like new. Are the prices fair? I want to be fair on both sides. All you have to do is tell me and all I will do is say yes or no.... The low mile moonroof car is blocked away in storage so photos will come later. Here are a few more photos.

Hello Fellow Turbo Regal Fans. This is my first post, however, I have been on this site before. OK, here is the deal, I have four 87 Grand Nationals and I am looking to sell three of them and keep just one. I have had the cars for a long time. One with T Tops, two moonroofs and one solid top car. Three are GN's and the other is an 87 Turbo T black out package WE4/WO2 which I understand is rare in that they were only built a short time as GN owners made a fuss about it looking just like a GN. Except for the GNX, the black out Turbo T is the rarest Turbo Regal built and the lightest, read Hemmings Muscle Machines December 2006 issue for a writeup on the black out cars. It's very interesting. All four cars are fully loaded with all options. Do I want to sell these cars? Of course not. However, I am building a new house and my wife just had our first baby so I need to make some space around here. I use the cars very little. Maybe a few hundred miles on each over the last 5 years or so. If I could, I would keep them all but it's time for someone to give the cars a good home and use them the way they need to be used. The cars start right up and run great. The Moonroof cars both have original paint. One only has 30,000 original miles and zero rust. The solid top car is all original too except for custom exhaust work. The original paint is starting to crack and there are a few lower areas of rust. It is not a rust bucket. The solid top car was bought new by a woman who just drove it to work and her kids to school. The interiors are excellent on all the cars. The headliner is coming down a little on the solid top car but it's still good and the front seats on the T Top car are a little dry on the bottoms, otherwise the rest of the interior is fine. The T Top car, (the T Blackout) is also in very good condition, it had a full strip down and repaint a while back. The bumper fillers are cracking on this car otherwise it's solid. The T Top car has quite a bit of work done to it. It ran low 12s. Again, I would keep them all if I could. I just have too many cars and not enough time anymore. This is the first place I posted them. I thought you guys would be the experts on judging the value here. I am looking for best fair offers on each or three. I am keeping one so again, three are for sale, your choice, so act now before I change my mind again. The cars are in New Jersey. Thank you for your interest.

sent you a PM and my phone # thanks

Yes, I know, I did not list a price. Sorry. You guys know the latest in the Regal market. I would say best offer around 10g for the solid top, best offer around 15g for the T Top, best offer around 15g for the moonroof and best offer over 20g for the 30,000 original mile moonroof car which is like new. Are the prices fair? I want to be fair on both sides. All you have to do is tell me and all I will do is say yes or no.... The low mile moonroof car is blocked away in storage so photos will come later. Here are a few more photos.

If you want an auction put them on Ebay,

List a solid asking price per forum rules.

Mann is that a Corniche and a Magnum PI Ferrari??? You got the ultimate 80s collection... Theres gotta be a Countach somewhere on the property...

It looks like the car on the far right, in front of the Ferrari, has no engine in it.

It might be easier for everyone if you list the cars along with the pics in seperate ads, or at least in seperate replies. I get a headache trying to read you ad that runs just on and on. Too many cars and descriptions to follow along.

He has some nice cars.

Mann is that a Corniche and a Magnum PI Ferrari??? You got the ultimate 80s collection... Theres gotta be a Countach somewhere on the property...

I met this guy. Real nice true car person. His collection is off the rocker! You name it. Classics from the early 1900's through musclecars and late model exotics. I saw him pulling into a cruise night in a Delorean last summer and I also saw him driving an unmarked Crown Vic with a full cage and bars in the windows, not sure what he does. I believe he has or had a GNX too.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.