Four 87 Grand Nationals for sale. Private owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill make an outside suggestion might make it easier for you this is what i do when im selling cars granted im not selling 22k GNs but im selling cars lol

grab a nice digital camera go over to all the cars and snap as many pics as you can interior , motor ,exterior anything to sell the car ...create a photo album for each car on photobucket and just post the link ...that way a buyer can see everything before wasting your time or theres ....

good luck with the sales awesome collection you have

Gee I thought I posted more than enough pictures. I think 22.. Although the best way to check something out is to come see it for yourself. Also, I will be happy to send code numbers or whatever numbers serious buyers would like to have. No problem. Just let me know. If anyone would like to talk in person about the cars, just email me. If you leave your number, I will call you. If there are any areas on one of the cars that you would like closeup photos of, I can do this as well. :)

Gee I thought I posted more than enough pictures. I think 22.. Although the best way to check something out is to come see it for yourself. Also, I will be happy to send code numbers or whatever numbers serious buyers would like to have. No problem. Just let me know. If anyone would like to talk in person about the cars, just email me. If you leave your number, I will call you. If there are any areas on one of the cars that you would like closeup photos of, I can do this as well. :)

Yeah you posted a lot of pictures, but 1/2 of them do not do any justice to your cars.

Best of luck to you,

and unsubscribed by the other board member means he is no longer watching/getting notifications from your thread, probably for several reasons.

I will post one car at a time to make it easy.

Hey guys. OK, to make this more simple for everyone including myself. I am going to list only one car at a time. I will start a new thread. I am going to start with the solid top car first, then the T Top and last the two moonroof cars. I will take clear photos of the solid top car this week and post it. Thanks again for the interest.:smile:

Hey guys. OK, to make this more simple for everyone including myself. I am going to list only one car at a time. I will start a new thread. I am going to start with the solid top car first, then the T Top and last the two moonroof cars. I will take clear photos of the solid top car this week and post it. Thanks again for the interest.:smile:

Good idea! Its going ot help you out in the long run. I am looking forward to seeing some pics :D

ZNix

OK, I will list one car at a time. Here is the solid top car.

Hello again, here is the solid top car first. The photos I am posting now are only of the solid top GN. I bought this GN about 6 years ago from a woman who was the original owner and used the car as an everyday driver to run around in. The interior is in excellent condition as you can see. Just the headliner is starting to come down, it can be fixed. The car is loaded with everything except the digital dash. It was built in November 1987 (which was the final month of production) so it's one of the last GN's built. The car runs and drives excellent and still rides like a new car without rattles. There is no power assist to the brakes so the brake booster must be out from sitting because the last time I drove it, the power brakes were fine. (We all know that issue is an easy fix.) This GN is all original including paint. It has a Flowmaster exhaust otherwise, it's stock. The original paint is cracking as most original GN's do over time and the lower rear quarters need some rust repair. One front fender has a dent. The car has 54000 miles. She said it was original and I believe it is judging by the interior, however, I will not guarantee this simply because I did not buy it new and it's an 87 car. The last oil change sticker on the windshield is from 12/03 due at 55000 miles. Since I have owned the car, I drove it very little. If you have any questions, just let me know. I will list the 87 T Top car after this and then the 87moonroof car. Thank you for your interest.

Alright, that is more than enough photos, I hope. Price? Asking $10000 for this GN. Tell me what you think it's worth. We know what these cars will be worth in the next 20 years right? 6 Figures for a good one. You know it and I know it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.