Four 87 Grand Nationals for sale. Private owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that red car on the left side in the pic a '59 or '60 Rambler? I use to have one back in the early '70's! It's kool to see one again!

Wow, this ad is a little confusing. I think I have a headache trying to figure all this out. Nice Rolls Royce though.

Confused...

How many miles are on the solid to car?

Which pictures show the solid top car?

Email pics, details, mileage, etc of the solid top car to:

raven87@bex.net

Looks like to me his prices are 20k 15k 15k and 10k or best offer. seems to fit the rules to me. next thing he will do is ask for better pics.

I am glad you see it that way, but again this isn't eBay. If you want offers go there.

The rule has been here for years, if you post a car for sale post an asking price period.

I am not debating this, put a price you want for each car.

I am glad you see it that way, but again this isn't eBay. If you want offers go there.

The rule has been here for years, if you post a car for sale post an asking price period.

I am not debating this, put a price you want for each car.

I believe I said what my asking prices are. At least I thought I did. I wish to go by the correct rules. Everyone starts with an asking price, here, or anywhere correct? There is room to talk of course. To answer a few of your questions, the miles are 30k and 70k for the moonroofs, 54k for the solid top and 130k for the T Top. The photos were taken just last summer. Yes, that Rambler is a 61. The one in the corner has the engine. Yes, we can make a package deal. I would like to see them stay together. You can only see one car at a time, sorry but the cars are in a private locked up storage building, they were parked together here just to take the photos. I'm sure I posted enough photos. If there is something you need to see on a car, just let me know and I will send a photo of that area. If the cars do not sell which is ok with me, they will just stay in storage and when my new baby grows up, he can deal with them. We all know GN's will only rise in value over time. I have been collecting special interest cars since I was a kid and I am very sure GN's will rocket in price over the next 10 to 20 years like so many early musclecars did which is also a reason for wanting to keep them all. Thank you guys for your friendly emails and comments and sorry if I mixed anyone up with the post. :smile:

This thread is fixed as best as can be. If you have questions about the cars, go ahead and ask away. If you don't like what you see or you think it's your place to post negative comments, this is not the place for it. The saying "If you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it" applies here!!!!

So, I had two guys from this site come and make offers for the two moonroof cars, 12g for the 70k car and 17g for the 30k car. I think they are worth more but it's a start. I want at least 22g for the 30k moonroof car which is already a low price and 15g for the 70k car. The 30k car is still like new. Thank you for the emails and interest however, no more emails asking for an address so you can just drop by or send someone else to inspect them for you or just show up when you have a chance to see the cars on your terms, (you must be kidding) :rolleyes:The cars are in a private storage building. If you want to see a car, show you mean it so bring some cash and I will meet you. Also, please, no more emailing me lowball offers without even looking at a car. If you want a GN for 5g, look for a project car because these cars are not projects in anyway. Thanks again.

So, I had two guys from this site come and make offers for the two moonroof cars, 12g for the 70k car and 17g for the 30k car. I think they are worth more but it's a start. I want at least 22g for the 30k moonroof car which is already a low price and 15g for the 70k car. The 30k car is still like new. Thank you for the emails and interest however, no more emails asking for an address so you can just drop by or send someone else to inspect them for you or just show up when you have a chance to see the cars on your terms, (you must be kidding) :rolleyes:The cars are in a private storage building. If you want to see a car, show you mean it so bring some cash and I will meet you. Also, please, no more emailing me lowball offers without even looking at a car. If you want a GN for 5g, look for a project car because these cars are not projects in anyway. Thanks again.

With them two offers... its a good thing when your not desperate to sell!!! Youll get what you what for them.... Eventually!!:rolleyes:

With them two offers... its a good thing when your not desperate to sell!!! Youll get what you what for them.... Eventually!!:rolleyes:

I hear you, however, I really do not think 17g is enough for an all original 30 thousand mile moonroof loaded up 87 GN that still smells new but at least it was an offer. I have seen some of the asking prices on this site. :eek: Maybe I am wrong on what it's worth, but you are correct, I am not desperate to sell the cars.:)

I agree sell it for what you want!! Its worth what the buyers willing to pay!! GLWS's

Prices

It isn't just the prices; it's the info on the cars. They are mostly low milage cars which is great. However it is hard to determine the condition. The rpo code stick is a must have for most buyers. T top cars you have to see the floors/ t rail. I would say that applies to Astro roofs as well. Can I suggest you have 1 person from the forum check out the cars. Take pics of all the spot buyers want to see. That way it is from a 3 rd party an available for anyone to see. I am sending you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.