Resistor Bulb Mod SOLD OUT

Guys, if any of you bought more than one and don't mind parting with it I'd like to buy it from you to give to Mark (precizion818). Mark sent me a part for free awhile back and I'd like to repay the favor. PM me your price. Thanks.
Nobody?

When did you get the dash from us? If it's within the last year or so, it's probably got the mod. We have been doing that resistor mod routinely when the dash comes in for service.

I believe it has the modded flex board, so you should be OK without the resistor bulb. It's in your car, right?

shoot i'm late on another good deal. hopefully there will be another run on these bulbs. just need to wait for the engine harness deal to come around again too.

From John: "I believe it has the modded flex board, so you should be OK without the resistor bulb. It's in your car, right?"

Right, the modded dash is in my car, working great.

I just pulled my light and I already have one in my car. So I won' t be needing mine. I can part with it. Same price I paid and it`s yours. " I should have checked first."

Just throwing this out there.......If anyone has an extra one they'd be willing to part with, I'd be happy to take it off your hands! LOL

dave

Hi John long time no speak since around the first annual buicks at bristol ERA when you charged my dead battery for me so I could race that day. :) I am guessing that my dash will not have this mod since you did it in the late 90's?