Remains identified as those of Caylee Anthony

The mother was adamant that her daughter was still in the area when I listened to her interview with her parents from her jail cell last week.

Not sure if the interview was new or old but that murdering B!tch new she was near by because she buried her there.

She will get the chair in Flordia for sure. The findings of the remains seems a little supect tho but I firmly believe the mother either buried her there or had someone help bury her there.

Considering the utility worker called the police on (3) seperate occassions sounds a little suspect but the police apparently did little to investigate the claims of this utility worker as this bag being the remains of the victum. Apparently the police stated that the particular area had already been searched by cadaver dogs.

Well, subsequent rain stoms would have certainly disturbed any physical evidence 1/4 mile away from the crime scene several months later. Cadaver dogs can smell dead bodies submerged under water so an area submerged with water should not have been a reason to discontinue searching an area. Why was this utility worker not interviewed by the police? I would certainly think interviewing this utility worker would be paramount to the investigation to rule this worker out as a person of interest or someone who just stumbled upon some evidence. It was 1/4 mile from the crime scene! That PD dropped the ball IMO. Hindsight is always 20/20 but cmon.... Any lead within a (10) radius needs to be investigated to death.

The finding of the body IMO will make the prosecution more difficult because of this utility workers claims but it dosent change that fact that this girl is dead and her mother did it or played a role in it. Either way she should go straight to hell.

Area was under water when they tried to search there.
Hope they give her chair twice!
Fry the Bitch:mad:

That area was searched several time by cadaver sniffing dogs that can sniff out a dead body under water. Maybe it was dumped there later.

No matter what the finding is.....Even hard core criminals hate people who hurt or kill children. She will regret being in prision and would probably rather be dead when all is said and done. I personaly hope she get's the chair along with anyone else involved, if that's the case....TBD

The smell extends to the guy that says "I tried to tell the police on 3 occasions".
If he KNEW that bag w/ the body was there, all he had to do was stop the nearest police officer, take him there, and rub his nose in it! It isn't like there were no cops in the hood. [That worker LOOKED at what was there, otherwise he'd not have been going back to the cops 3 times]...:rolleyes:
Next we find out if there's a link between the bitch, this guy, and any of his/her friends....

I agree w/ Pronto.. it was dumped! Those dogs could of/would of smelled that stink from the bitch's house! If it had been there but for a very short time, the animals, buzzards, etc, would have been all over the place!

EXPERIMENT:
After t'giving, I took the turkey carcass, wrapped in foil, out to the leanto behind the shop. I delibertly put it UNDER my car trlr, to see what would show up. [10 acres of heavy woods.]It took the crows less than 4 hrs to find it, and pull it out of the foil. They couldn't even see it!
This whole deal STINKS! The g'parents best have a good atty.. They've been denied immunity, in exchange for "telling all they know". They should be bull whipped til they tell...:mad:

All I know is if I found a body they sure wouldn't have had to interview me 3 times! I wouldn't have left the area until everyone around knew it was there too. Why did it take 3 times talking to this guy until they went back to the area or am I not getting the story correct??

That area was searched several time by cadaver sniffing dogs that can sniff out a dead body under water. Maybe it was dumped there later.

A cadaver dog will only sniff where its handler takes it. A lazy handler who does not want to get wet would not be the first time that has happened. Either there search was lame or yes, the body was placed there afterwards. I would tend to believe the search was lame just as the search for Chandra Levy was lame and searchers completly missed her body and any physical evidence associated with it.

Information is a little sketchy as to how the body was discovered and if it was underground or in plain site. Im assuming it could not have been too far underground if someone spotted the remains.

I have still yet to understand a clear motive that the mother would have to kill such a beautiful little girl but people are sick and rarely need a clear motive to do something stupid or haneus.

I don't know, the location of the body was so close there is pretty much no way that the number of people and dogs that were out there could have missed it. I saw a reporter walk the distance from the house to the outer perimiter tape and it took her 7 minutes walking slow enough to talk to the camera the whole way. Of course the person(s) responsible for this little girl's death need to be punished severly. On the other hand evidence is still not conclusive on exactly who that is.

As i've heard on the news the utility worker called the police to report seeing a bag and smelling a bad odor he did this 3 times on the 11.12,13 August and supposedly a deputy sheriff was sent out to investigate but when he started to go into that area he saw a snake and got scared and wouldn't continue to go back in there and made the report nothing was there.

About a week later they had a tropical storm and that area was flooded with water and it stayed that way until a week before the utility worker went back to follow up on if the police had checked on the tip he had given them in August, that's when he found the bag still there were he had told them to look so he checked it this time himself that's when the skull fell out when he attempted to lift the bag, he then called the police again and told them what he found and that's were they are now.

It is strange that he didn't grab a police officer and take him back there with him since he checked it 3 days straight.

I have still yet to understand a clear motive that the mother would have to kill such a beautiful little girl but people are sick and rarely need a clear motive to do something stupid or haneus.

The impression I got from watching 20/20 was that the mother liked to party a little to much.... Basically her motive was that her daughter was a nusiance!

The impression I got from watching 20/20 was that the mother liked to party a little to much.... Basically her motive was that her daughter was a nusiance!

The nusiance motive is as likely as any I guess.

I just find it impossible to think that this utilty worker just happened to find the remains in the exact area he advised police that he observed a bag and smelled something foul at a previous date at the same location.

The police F-ed up. That is the bottom line. To think that these remains were placed there afterwards would be plausable if this guy had not eluded police to the exact area that the remains were eventually located.

Determining how long the remains have been there for will be difficult because any larva from insects would have been washed away after the heavy rains I would think.

She was likely sufficated and at this point that will be hard to determine unless she was choked and bones were broken. Dr. G is one of the best pathologists around and if she has already stated that the cause of death is unknown then that is likely how it will remain unless someone confesses.

I still think the case will be harder to prove in court then most believe but if I was on the jury the simple fact that she reported her missing a month after she disappeared would seal her fate for me.

:confused:
The nusiance motive is as likely as any I guess.

I just find it impossible to think that this utilty worker just happened to find the remains in the exact area he advised police that he observed a bag and smelled something foul at a previous date at the same location.

The police F-ed up. That is the bottom line. To think that these remains were placed there afterwards would be plausable if this guy had not eluded police to the exact area that the remains were eventually located.

Determining how long the remains have been there for will be difficult because any larva from insects would have been washed away after the heavy rains I would think.

She was likely sufficated and at this point that will be hard to determine unless she was choked and bones were broken. Dr. G is one of the best pathologists around and if she has already stated that the cause of death is unknown then that is likely how it will remain unless someone confesses.

I still think the case will be harder to prove in court then most believe but if I was on the jury the simple fact that she reported her missing a month after she disappeared would seal her fate for me.

X2 On everything thing you said!

Hey, you ever thing about becoming a detective....lol Honestly though, my heart is broken and saddened about this whole thing. If I where the ex-husband/boy friend of that biatch, who knows what her fate would be today, I'll leave it at that. :mad: I'm still wondering if her Mother and Father knew about it and was just covering for her?

They have allready said it will be hard to prove first degree murder in which case she would be facing a death sentence.

But most likely she will be found guilty of manslaughter and serve 10 years in prison then set free to continue her useless life.

Once again the police have managed to screw up another murder case. Just imagine the evidence thay could have gotten if they went and found the body in the bag in august when the utility worker first told them about it.

He called them 3 days straight, how hard would it have been for them to tell him to meet them there on the first report and show them exactly what he saw and where. :mad:

They should hang her on Christmas morning from the tallest tree in town.....then the bitch will be in hell before her eyes close.

This just makes me sad when I look at the pics of this little girl and I think why did it come to this why did she die. My family would have taken her in we don't have much but we could have given her a good and loving home. If the I can't even call her "mother" without disgracing every Mother in the world so I will call her Scumbag. If Scumbag did it she needs to die and then she can tell God why she killed a Child.

:confused:

X2 On everything thing you said!

Hey, you ever thing about becoming a detective....lol?

Not really, I don't care enough about most people to investigate their problems....lol

A murder case of this magnitude is of course a little different. I have a little experience in this field but murder cases usually involve one scumbag killing another scumbag over nothing and is rarely a loss to society. A case like this will come along once in a detectives career maybe.

Most murders (About 90%) are committed by someone they know personally.

In an urban environment it's a little different and people are killed for (3) main reasons in my experiences:

1.) Oweing people money.
2.) Snitching.
3.) Screwing someones old lady.

This kind of murder is rare of course but still falls in the 90% catagory being that it was committed by someone who has a personal connection to the victim.

Florida does have one of the highest percentage of pedifile predators in the country. But again, the reporting of ur (2) yr. old a month after she has gone missing will be hard to overcome especially when your seen partying shortly after. If my dog died I would be mourning it for months. I can't imagine what it would feel like if it was a precious little (2) yr. old little girl as beautiful as she was.

Most murders and crimes in general contrary to what you see on TV are solved by circumstancial evidence vs. physical evidence. Circumstances dictate the mother committed this crime.

Most likely the child was misbehaving and the mother lost her temper and took the punishment too far and killed her in some way. Likely in the same manner or circumstances Jon Bennet Ramsey was killed by her mother.