reeled in a fish

Junior Samples

Walk Away
got me a nice Feiro gt that ive seen around, goy had sneaky pete on it with head work, said it dyno'd out at a little over 230 ...not bad for 2000 pound car

anyway got my first kill with alky installed when we met up later this evening and ran em for fun.. he pulled quick off the line but i got up next to him then just said buh bye

got me a nice Feiro gt that ive seen around, goy had sneaky pete on it with head work, said it dyno'd out at a little over 230 ...not bad for 2000 pound car

anyway got my first kill with alky installed when we met up later this evening and ran em for fun.. he pulled quick off the line but i got up next to him then just said buh bye

sweet! i thought when you said fiero and you living in flint, you might have raced my friends car. then i saw 230 on the dyno:p his fiero put out somewhere between 60-80whp, the ole iron duke! he took me through some streets in flint where street racing used to be while we were junkyard hoping. i must say your junkyards are a lot muddier than the ones back in Maryland!:D

I'd like a '87 Fiero GT as a daily, but the wife would kill me. Slap a turbo onto the 2.8, and kiss my tires goodbye.