A 2011 Gt and I had a little fun yesterday

Clark6

I was coming from seeing my brother with my other brother in the car with me. After we left my brother's house who stays out of town theres one town inbetween that we came back through as we were coming home at a stop sign; the GT rode by revved up the engine, (sounded great). We pulled out as he was ahead of us revved up again and went on to the next traffic light.

We said uh oh, looks like someone wants to play. Just so happen he was ahead and pulled up to a mid late 90's model Vette. (I'm behind the Vette) GT'S windows are tinted & mine are too but I tapped the dash board on my Buick several times didn't know if he saw me or not but he let the Vette go by rolled down his window & I said Wanna try em? He shook his head yes! Nut thought I was talking about right then and there so he's spinnin taking off..........

I pulled over into McDonalds he went on and turned around.
My brother went in and Got something to eat, he pulled up went in also said he'd be back.
They both came out & I asked him if he knew a safe road, he said oh yeah BUT we'd have to do it from a roll....His spinns in 2nd. I didn't tell him mine too. But I really didn't want to from a roll. My Brother asked him how much HP he had; he said its 412 from factory but he has a program tuner that gives it 50 more.

We went out in the country where this long 3/4-1mile long road was . No cars coming

race 1) rolling about 30mph he blew the horn 3 times, I gave him the chance to get on it first as I didn't know about this rolling thing, he hits 2nd redlined/missed or what ever don't know I was right beside him after he got out of 2nd I nodded go! It was an even pull till about the end of road I nudged him bout a fender....

(we rolled to a stop) said he messed up in 2nd I said we heard, he said your car has a Super charger doesn't it? because we all heard it whistliing loud!!! My bother and I Never heard it before like that, guess sound was richocheting off his car and pavement.

race 2) he blew horn 3 times I give him the past my fender move before I nailed it ....again he's ahead this time bout 2 cars cant catch him but he cant leave me .....

We stopped and chatted a few minutes. He was actually a pretty cool guy (young) He said your car is Strong! I said no Your car is strong! for no power adder, I knew nothing about the 2011 stangs. he said he wants a turbo on his not a SupChg.
I asked how many races have you won over here? He said I've never lost one, I said cool. Said he was going bout 160mph the 2nd time we ran-- I said my car wont do 160.. Then he said 140. told him I've never been that Hi, maybe 130; He said I'd probably get him from a dig since I had fatty tires on (MTs).lol

We headed back out:
race 3) This time the roll was about 55mph. he's coming to pass me he blew the horn 3 times I timed it by the time he got to my back bumper as his momentum was coming I floored it he caught up to my door for about 3 seconds then I started slowly walking away mine shifted in to 4th(I'm in OD) I thought he was gonna catch back up but I slowly kept walking away from him........... Then we went home.
My tranny gettin hot :p

22psi. If I'd known he wanted it from a roll in the beginning I'd went up 2 more lbs. lol. I've been trying to set my car up from a dig. But oh well it was fun and glad every one is ok..........
Not something I do very often.... later guys.

Nice kill(s). Looking at your combo, that Muskrat must have been pretty worked over.

Good job.:)

Mike B.

Nice kill(s). Looking at your combo, that Muskrat must have been pretty worked over.

Good job.:)

Mike B.

Thx Guys, but look at how close the stang was in Mean Chiks video 11.14 11.32 is pretty close..and if we're doing it from a roll & he leaves first I can see how I lost the 2nd one and pretty close on the 1st run. remember he's 5.0 Im just 3.8 with some good lungs-- but next time if I meet him Im goin up to 24/25psi..;) 22's too close unless we go from a dig. Then Im good.

I'd say that you'd kill him from a dig. Two reasons. Muskrats don't put the power to the ground as well as our Buicks. #2 If his car is a stick shift, that will cost him some ET coming out of the hole.

Dang Ray, you out playing and didn't invite me ! Sheeeesh lol. I haven't had any fun in forever over here

Danny, Man, after those guys in your town with the Red S-10 beat me by a mistake off the line by my part (my mistake --Doug will tell u about it) I haven't been able to get a race. (Ask them if they want some of the Black Regal they beat?haha) I just happened to be riding that day in a different town & this young fellow was showing out. lol His car is strong though. Just haven a little fun I didn't tell him or you guys I had 4 people in my car. It was out of the blue looks like thats the only way we can get a run locally is catch someone unsuspectingly.