After months of keeping my McNuggets warm....

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!

...I had Lou scope the coop a few days ago and he found a couple bad spark plug wires were the cause for my breaking up at about 1opsi of boost...

So I've been stretching her drag radials the last few days....killed an M4 and gave a CBR1000 a run for his money...yes he won...but he was pretty impressed with the fight I put up.
The CBR1000 came along side me at a 45mph roll and gunned at me, so I shifted into 2nd while he stayed next to me, brake boosted on the roll and let her out.
Left him a few lengths behind as he tried to fathom what just happened and then he reeled me in and got around me.
We chatted at a light...told him what it has and what it can do.
He said he'd never seen a car give him that much trouble and wanted to know, "Is this the one with the Turbo?" I confirmed and told him it was just a 6 and he laughed. He said his CBR was all stock with an exhaust kit and making about 165hp.
His girlfriend was on her own sport bike....looked and sounded like a smaller CC...she gave me a thumbs up.

Then today I was out testing my fresh tank of gas ;-) when I came across an unsuspecting new Mustang GT driver....
I came along side him at about 40mph and he took notice....we both slowed it down a bit to create some room between us and the few cars ahead of us.....then we nailed it.
I pretty much laid him to waste.
He came along side at the next red light and says, "That thing is [bleeping] quick as [poop]!
Me: Yeah...it's just a lil V6
Him: Eye's and mouth open wide and nothing to say
Me: harharharhar

Light turned green and he didn't even try.
I went ahead and nailed it anyway just for fun.

Earlier in my cruise I was trying to coax a Maserati Grand Tourismo into a little contest, but he wouldn't go. I think I freaked him out a little tho....LOL

Miss me?

All is well in the Turbo Buick world.
We've got Meanchicken AND RAVIN posting here...:D

Unless you're loaded for bear, I'd stay off the streets...:eek::D

All is well in the Turbo Buick world.
We've got Meanchicken AND RAVIN posting here...:D

Unless you're loaded for bear, I'd stay off the streets...:eek::D

Don’t let him get a hold of a FUN METER! No one will have a chance.

I see the night owls are out. Jameson black barrel and ginger here. :angelic:

D

I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!
I killed a Mustang!

...I had Lou scope the coop a few days ago and he found a couple bad spark plug wires were the cause for my breaking up at about 1opsi of boost...

So I've been stretching her drag radials the last few days....killed an M4 and gave a CBR1000 a run for his money...yes he won...but he was pretty impressed with the fight I put up.
The CBR1000 came along side me at a 45mph roll and gunned at me, so I shifted into 2nd while he stayed next to me, brake boosted on the roll and let her out.
Left him a few lengths behind as he tried to fathom what just happened and then he reeled me in and got around me.
We chatted at a light...told him what it has and what it can do.
He said he'd never seen a car give him that much trouble and wanted to know, "Is this the one with the Turbo?" I confirmed and told him it was just a 6 and he laughed. He said his CBR was all stock with an exhaust kit and making about 165hp.
His girlfriend was on her own sport bike....looked and sounded like a smaller CC...she gave me a thumbs up.

Then today I was out testing my fresh tank of gas ;-) when I came across an unsuspecting new Mustang GT driver....
I came along side him at about 40mph and he took notice....we both slowed it down a bit to create some room between us and the few cars ahead of us.....then we nailed it.
I pretty much laid him to waste.
He came along side at the next red light and says, "That thing is [bleeping] quick as [poop]!
Me: Yeah...it's just a lil V6
Him: Eye's and mouth open wide and nothing to say
Me: harharharhar

Light turned green and he didn't even try.
I went ahead and nailed it anyway just for fun.

Earlier in my cruise I was trying to coax a Maserati Grand Tourismo into a little contest, but he wouldn't go. I think I freaked him out a little tho....LOL

Miss me?
Hell yeah We did!(speaking for the class ) lol

Great kill stories. Glad to see you are getting back into racing and that Mrs. Mean Chicken is happy. I've lived a long and happy life remembering that "When momma ain't happy, ain't noooooooooooby happy!!"

Phil Engle