Rebuild

Dustin27987

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good place near St. Louis, MO. to have the engine rebuilt in my 87' Turbo T? Thanks for any advice.

I'm sure you will get the same response from most St. Louis people. Mike @ G&M in South County does alot of Buick stuff. I have never had him build a motor so I cannot speak good or bad about him. Look in the Midwest section for any experience with the local guys.

I'm looking for someone also. I will let you know if I find someone I trust.

Steve

I have built a few turbo buick engines with and without main girdles. My current full weight Turbo Trans am has gone 93 mph in the 1/8th on stock tires on pump gas with ported stock heads and intercooler, stock crank, rods, and block and it doesn't leak oil or water and gets 26mpg highway. I'd be more than willing to help you out and can take care of getting any machine work needed at affordable prices. I will tear down, inspect, and rebuild an engine (and rebuild the front cover/oil pump) for 500$ and turn around time would be approximately 3 weeks on an engine unless billet caps or a girdle are used. I am located in Lebanon Missouri (about 2 1/2 hours southwest from St. Louis on I-44) Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.