reasons I wanted to move to AZ

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
I wanted out of Ca, I was tired of paying for free loaders and illegals.
tired of taxes
tired of constant increase in everything!

today I renewed the license tags on the WE4. (here in AZ)
I was able to buy tags for the next 5 years, ( will expire in 2017)
cost? $65 total! ( for all 5 yrs)

yea, i admit I miss some of you guys, and the get togethers were the best!

trade off's !

My dad left CA for AZ too. It's becoming like a refugee camp for Americans living in California. (I say that because California is getting less and less "American" every day.)

Oh and look here, you even got to miss this...

IMG_0089.jpg

If you can't tell, its a CHP SMOG CHECKPOINT. Set up across the street from a Target in City of Industry just yesterday. 2 CHP officers had coned Colima Rd. down into one lane for the checkpoint, just to the right of the pic.

Thank god I wasn't in the GN. This shit is getting out of hand.

My dad left CA for AZ too. It's becoming like a refugee camp for Americans living in California. (I say that because California is getting less and less "American" every day.)

IMG_0089.jpg

If you can't tell, its a CHP SMOG CHECKPOINT. Set up across the street from a Target in City of Industry just yesterday. 2 CHP officers had coned Colima Rd. down into one lane for the checkpoint, just to the right of the pic.

thats ugly

my next door neighbors just moved to NY from Arizona - Because of no work/ no money.
id love to leave NY but scared shit of the no work problem.

And just think, you can own just about anything for personal protection that's legal in the US now.:D I could understand living in a different state and working in kalifornication but never living there.:p

Pssstt..... We can now carry hand huns when we are hunting with rifle. And also legally own a silencer to hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

IMG_0089.jpg

thats not the first time they have it out there, i remember seeing it a few year ago, in the same location

here in northern AZ, we do NOT have any vehicle inspections, or smog inspections AT ALL!
and yes, its open carry for any weapon.
I have a CCW permit, and can purchase a weapon and walk out with it right then, no waiting,
no BS,
my car insurance here is exactly 1/2 what it was in calif.
and we (AZ) have a sheriff in PHX named Joe Arpaio, look him up if you want to believe in the
USA again. LOL

my neighbor just ran into an over zealous cop about one mile from home and received eight tickets on his Honda. tinted windows, car sitting to low, oversized tires, too loud, on and on. These fines will certainly help out our budget.

I grew up in the hottest corner of Arizona. Az is a great state, but it can be difficult to find any good paying jobs. The pay scale is very low.

Lot of recreational oppurtunities that can pursued most of the year round. Pick up a Jeep or a Sand Rail/Rock Car.

~JM~

I wanted out of Ca, I was tired of paying for free loaders and illegals.
tired of taxes
tired of constant increase in everything!

today I renewed the license tags on the WE4. (here in AZ)
I was able to buy tags for the next 5 years, ( will expire in 2017)
cost? $65 total! ( for all 5 yrs)

yea, i admit I miss some of you guys, and the get togethers were the best!

trade off's !

Adopt me. PLEASE.

Lee: we still expect you to come to the get-togethers.

IMG_0089.jpg

Is it mandatory or still optional?
Use to be optional years back.

At least in CT, you can still out smart most cops when it comes to vehicular legalities. Gotten off many times blowing their minds with auto-jargon.lol

socal.....
in Phx I suppose,
be sure to visit Pavilions, Nicks, and hook up with Krom.
these are MUST DO'S

oh, also that OLD guy with the fast white T, LOL