Rear Window Glass Wanted

bryesh

Does anyone have the rear window glass (Heated) for sale? I think someone shot mine with a BB gun!

I'm guessing shipping is not going to work, so hopefully I can pick it up locally. I'm in the Savannah Georgia area so local to here or charleston would be ideal. Also, I drive up interstate 77 regularly, so if you live anywhere in between I may be able to pick it up??

Thanks!

Last edited:
yeah just had one put in a 86 T was like $177.00 for the glass

Good to know, my rear tint has been replacing so many times, the defrost lines look terrible:yuck:

I have the rear glass out of an 87 T. Not sure how I could get it to you, I live in Louisville, KY.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have the rear glass out of an 87 T. Not sure how I could get it to you, I live in Louisville, KY.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the offer, I'm not sure how I'd get it either, since I won't be going through there any time soon. I'm not in a big hurry for one right now so I'll let you know if anything changes.

yeah just had one put in a 86 T was like $177.00 for the glass

Did the $177 include the installation?

ttt, I was able to get the rear glass from an '83 regal 4 dr. but as it turns out it doesn't fit. So I'm back in the market for a good '87 2 dr rear glass with defrost.