Rear bumper fillers at BG

re-evaluating

Can't even re-member
Anyone bringing rear bumper fillers to BG looking for 1 piece fiber glass. Please let me know. Thanks Dave

Dave , contact Kirban to see if he is bringing any of Mikes 1 piece fillers.

Bryan

I don't know of anyone bringing Mikes one piece rear fillers. As many of you know we don;t set up with much parts and I simply don't have the room to be bringing them with me.

Mostly bring used parts and a few of our items that we have at a special price. I hope to demo the jumper box all I need is someone with a Turbo car to park by our vendor spot as I will bring a dead battery and say a few magic words over it and it should start.

The technology is amazing..

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I got two shipments of them due in shortly just to fill current orders...

I was hoping you would bring the chargers to BG Dennis....:(

Bryan

I wish I had gotten my next order in time but it looks like they will arrive later this coming week. This would be my third order and I already have a 4th order being done.

Deal I will have is mine to show and take orders for them and give free shipping. We would not charge you until I can ship it.
I already got several distributors selling them and it has really backed me up.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I wish I had gotten my next order in time but it looks like they will arrive later this coming week. This would be my third order and I already have a 4th order being done.

Deal I will have is mine to show and take orders for them and give free shipping. We would not charge you until I can ship it.
I already got several distributors selling them and it has really backed me up.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I will make it over to your tent.....I have something to show you from Mike Barnard also.

Bryan