Really nice '86 T type for TRADE or SALE

You owe me a napkin for drooling on myself. I hate to say it but cars go up stupid cheap on this site. If you haven't already you need to branch out to Craigslist and possibly the antichrist of this board.....EBAY. Man I love that car. It's a work of art.

You owe me a napkin for drooling on myself. I hate to say it but cars go up stupid cheap on this site. If you haven't already you need to branch out to Craigslist and possibly the antichrist of this board.....EBAY. Man I love that car. It's a work of art.

Man, you crack me up! Yeah, I'll losing over 5k on the advertised price. Luckily I'm in a situation where I don't have to sell it. Just going through some winter blues big time and itching for a change. If I don't trade or sell it before the weather breaks. I'll be back over to TurbBuRick's shop stepping it up!!! :cool:

Stick to your price I have a mint 86 two tone t-type everyone on this site tried to low ball the shit out of it. I was down the Atlantic city car show and seen a low mileage grandnational in fair shape needed paint and some odds and ends get $17.400 sell at the auction so these cars will start bringing good money soon. Hold your ground good luck ..

A fellow board member stopped by today to check the car out, real nice guy. Anyway, I wiped it off. Took a couple of pics. Looking good, I'm starting to have have second thoughts. I hadn't took the car cover off all winter. :D You guys better hit me up before the weather breaks. I took these today.
View attachment 185536
IMG_3335.JPG

Looked at Mike's T-Type yesterday, doesn't get any better than this. Paint is in very nice shape, highly optioned car, only option i didn't see was digital dash. I've looked at a bunch the last few months and this is the cleanest example out there in the chicago area that i've looked at and its priced right. Mike had to keep wiping my drool off of his car, sorry Mike lol. GLWS

Looked at Mike's T-Type yesterday, doesn't get any better than this. Paint is in very nice shape, highly optioned car, only option i didn't see was digital dash. I've looked at a bunch the last few months and this is the cleanest example out there in the chicago area that i've looked at and its priced right. Mike had to keep wiping my drool off of his car, sorry Mike lol. GLWS

Thanks for the compliment Austin. It's been under the car cover for the last 6 months. You gave me an excuse to pull it out.

Man That thing is just SEXY as hell. That's going to be my next Car.

Come get it quick before I change my mind. lol ;)

Come get it quick before I change my mind. lol ;)[/quote]

Man I wish that I could, but I'm up for orders and I don't know where I'm going. An I already have 4 cars.

Man I wish that I could, but I'm up for orders and I don't know where I'm going. An I already have 4 cars.

Understood, thank you guys for what you guys do.[/quote]

Man know thanks need I love what I do. I'm just greatful for people like you that believe in us. So Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sold! Thanks, TurboBuick. com I'm glad it went to a board member and it will be well taken care of.
Thanks, Bob aka "Gunther". I think we worked out a good deal. And, fellas I still have my GN. Guys please help Gunther out with any questions and help that you can give him. He's a great guy. Been on the board for a little while but he's a Newbie with TR's. I gave him a loaded gun and he has a lot of learning to do. ;)

As far as my deal, I went back "old school". 1968 Chevelle SS396

car shot.JPG

Mike, thanks again. It was very nice meeting you and I'm gld we could work out the trade. As you mentioned, I am definitely new toTurbo Buicks and will have a ton of questions. For now, just doing a lot of reading and research to learn as much as I can. Until then, I'm not touching anything. :) It was nice to make a fair deal with both of us happy and smiling. I think I already forgot half of what you told me about the T-Type, so I might need a little help on the 'learning-side". Also, GREAT board/website - almost too much information that can get overwhelming for a new guy. -Bob