Really nice '86 T type for TRADE or SALE

Not Avg 6

I'm putting my T type up for TRADE or SALE. The car looks and runs really good. I have this and a GN, therefore I'm looking for something a little different since I have two.

Motor:
Stock long block, 60lb inj, Lt1 valve springs, adj. fuel reg, PTE 6265 billet turbo, ZO6 maf, 4" cold air kit, powder coated valve covers and tb, Razor's alky kit, PTE slic, MSD wires, fuel pressure gauge, Red's volt booster, 340 Walbro fuel pump with hot wire kit, RJC boost controller and power plate.

Trans: Jimmy's performance stage II 200R4 with Vigilate 3200 convertor.

Rearend: stock GN rear with posi., UMI upper and lower control arms.

Body: Working astro roof car, all frame braces, new emblems, GN spoiler, light tinted windows,THDP 3” downpipe, Pypes ss 2.5" exh., FT big rear swaybar, Eibach lowering springs, rear air bags, new fuel sender unit, drive shaft loop and remote alarm. Very nice paint and chrome.

Interior: Really nice stock interior. Boost, alky pump, wideband and oil pressure gauges. Billet steering wheel and trans shifter handle, innovative LC1 wideband, Gen II tuner, harness and extender chip, JVC dvd/cd/mp3 player with ipod cable, factory concert sound with all Pioneer speakers, two 12" Alpine subs and dual Alpine amps in custom truck, working ac and T type floor mats.

Wheels: 17" Billet Spec. Street Lites, Zoop clear coated
Front - 17x7 with Nitto 555
Rear - 17x8 MT dr's (needs new rear tires)

Price is 17,500 OBO
Open to TRADES of equal or lower value plus cash. Also, I'm able to add some cash on top of my trade for the right car. ???? Thanks turbo6time@gmail.com
T type 001.jpg

T type 002.jpg
T type 003.jpg
T type 006.jpg
T type 008.jpg
T type 009.jpg

ive seen this car many times, it is in MINT condition. Mike takes very good care of his cars and he has piles of trophys to prove it. He has also been known to run over old ladies to get the car home before the rain hits.

Thanks for the compliment guys!!! TurboBuRick and Dr. Boost did a lot in putting this car together with me. :)
No this car never been for sale on this site. Some guys have a few more questions. It is an original astro roof car that works great. The cables were replaced, along with a new seal since we had it out, about 18 months ago. The mileage indicator is erratic, but the title says 64k four years ago. I put no more than 6k miles since I owned it. It is a clean title. THX

Wow, I'm speechless, that car is beautiful ! When I see white T's and colors like this it makes me wish for colors other than black. I hope I don't get ran out of town for saying that, but it's gorgeous!!

Thanks guys.

No way Mike! Don't do it! This car is unreal in person. The pictures do it no justice.

Raf, I'm drinking heavy this winter. Na, just kidding. If I didn't have my GN, I wouldn't sell it. It's a very good car that turns a lot of heads on the street.

Yea, i think i remember it.. Real clean car. I think is a very good deal. Just get it and go have fun.